Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Female pleasure.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had sex with him last night and he was fingering me, and he moved his fingers across my clit and I said "That feels good" and now he keeps on doing it, so it's worked :)
  • Options
    I was just saying..
    Thing is, he rubs and then when I'm getting close to feeling an orgasm come along, I get quit wet, and he shoves his finger into my vagina, thinking that will pleasure me more, when actually it won't..
  • Options
    By the way MoK, that cat picture was funny.
  • Options
    How do I get him to rub me down there for longer? I always tell him to; I don't want to seem like some kind of freak, obsessed with my boyfriend masturbating me..
  • Options
    Lyric, just PM me his number and I'll meet up with him and teach him everything he needs to know.

now that was just LEGENDARY! i do have a new found respect for you haha, x
    How do I get him to rub me down there for longer? I always tell him to; I don't want to seem like some kind of freak, obsessed with my boyfriend masturbating me..

honestly lyric its just a case of you asking him to do it, if he doesnt want to then you shouldnt give him any, haha. Just tell him thats what you like and you want him to do it because it gives you the most pleasure x
  • Options
    "Oh ghod, don't stop now"
  • Options
    how come you can keep being so graphic and detailed with us, but you cant even let your own boyfriend know that you like something completely normal. Maybe you need to look at your relationship a bit
  • Options
    I don't think it's the relationship, but the self esteem - remember, he's not seen her boobs yet.

And I don't think it's particularly graphic - but it is good to see it being discussed openly, where notions of it being "wrong" can be debunked (no thank you Sigmund Freud, take your smelly cigars elsewhere)
  • Options
    I know he hasn't properly seen my boobs yet :( Thank you for reminding me. It really upsets me.

And thanks for the advice people, I'm starting to become more intimite with him :)
  • Options
    You didn't have to write it out three times, you can change the font colour after posting ;)
    Xx
  • Options
    You didn't have to write it out three times, you can change the font colour after posting ;)
    Xx
    Idk, I'm quite glad for the last one. I can at least READ the hot pink on my colour scheme, unlike the other two....
  • Options
    I didn't know how to change the colour lol.
  • Options
    lyric wrote: »
    I didn't know how to change the colour lol.
    Go to the post, click "edit", highlight the text, change the colour and click something like "submit post"
    I know that the colours are there to use (As I think Jim pointed out) but a lot of colours are hard to read on certain skins. Black is usually the easiest one to read.
  • Options
    Okay :)
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I lol'd at every post.

Thanks for another great chucklefest :D
  • Options
    Glad you liked it.