Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone uncomfortable with oral sex?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He insisted? :eek2: sounds a bit "forced" to me. I wouldnt recommend letting your boyfriend do anything you arent comfortable with.

lol... I don't think she complained...

gee, I could use some e-fellatio right now, anyone up for it?
  • Options
    *suck suck suck*
  • Options
    Hm, I already hit the hay at that time, must've been sound asleep, didn't notice anything, but thanks anyway.
  • Options
    To be honest, I'm not really a fan of giving. I've been told I'm quite good by various girls as an ex showed me how to do it properly, but even then, I think it varies girl to girl. Either way, I don't like giving. I dislike the taste and it's uncomfortable. But it is a bloke's duty to perform this action from time to time, we all have to make sacrifices in relationships.
    I didn't used to be overly keen on recieving until recently too. I always liked getting a blowjob, it turned me on and got me in the mood for sex... but I could never cum from them, and I got bored if they went on for too long. It was more the idea of a girl sucking my dick that I liked, rather than the actual feeling. Definately only foreplay.
    But my most recent ex girlfriend changed that. She became amazing at giving me head, and I actually struggled not to cum in her mouth most of the time. :thumb:
  • Options
    I love recieving blowjobs, im also like going down on a women but only if clean shaven!
  • Options
    it's awfully good of you to make sure your stubble doesn't cause them problems
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    it's awfully good of you to make sure your stubble doesn't cause them problems
    :D
  • Options
    He didn't force me, but he said he wanted to give me pleasure just like I give him pleasure..