Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anyone uncomfortable with oral sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Been discussing with some friends, ranging from 17-30-odd, and i'm suprised at how many of them aren't happy with a man going down on them? Are they mad?!

Comments

• Options
    Yes they are
  • Options
    crazy
  • Options
    I'm the same, I really hate having blowjobs.

But seriously, what?!
  • Options
    maybe they are just used to bad oral...
  • Options
    I'm one of those blokes who enjoys going down on a woman. The primary reason for that is, I admitted I didn't know how to do it and was taught how to as a result.

I don't actually like receiving oral, for some reason. I'm probably the only man on the planet who doesn't like getting a blowjob! Maybe there's a woman out there who can change my mind on the subject. Who knows? :naughty:
  • Options
    I don't really like oral...there's just something about the feeling I'm not too keen on :no:
  • Options
    maybe they are just used to bad oral...

yeah probably, or who just dont feel self confident enough to have all that attention on them. It might also be a lot of pressure if you dont come quick enough for some people
  • Options
    When I was in high school there were a load of girls who would gladly give blowjobs to their boyfriends but when I mentioned receiving they were all, "that's disgusting?!?"?!£>!?£!".

Yes, they're crazy.
  • Options
    I love giving oral but dont like receiving, it just doesnt do it for me at all. I don't mind my bloke spending time touching me or kissing the rest of me and I get off on having my nipples touched and licked etc so I dont think its a case of not wanting the attention. Its just the feeling of it that doesnt work for me.
  • Options
    yeah probably, or who just dont feel self confident enough to have all that attention on them. It might also be a lot of pressure if you dont come quick enough for some people
    but i thought that was the point? milk it until the guy/girl says his tongue is falling off, even if you have had several orgasms! :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    but i thought that was the point? milk it until the guy/girl says his tongue is falling off, even if you have had several orgasms! :p
    Nah, you are just greedy :p
  • Options
    a few of my male friends say they dont like gettin blow jobs and find it difficult to cum from them. i sometimes think they say this as a challenge tho haha
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Nah, you are just greedy :p
    no such thing as being greedy when it comes to sex!
  • Options
    I can't even begin to comprehend the concept of not enjoying it...

But as someone said, maybe they're used to shit people.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The idea of it seems disgusting to me (on either end I could be).
    But then again I'm not keen on the idea of normal sex either, so that's probably because of the same reason.
  • Options
    Get someone who's good. Just ask him/her if they're a vagitarian :)
  • Options
    Im generally uncomfortable with it I must say... unless Im drunk. And then im fine with it and its great :rolleyes:
    Theres no firm reason why i AM uncomforable with it tho. I just.. am!
    I think it might just be that im way too self concious about my body as it is, and having someone down there is just too much!
    Ooh and for me it also depends on the partner. If im comfortable enough then jsut maybe its ok, but if not.. nada

Giving's fine tho :p bring it on
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    Im generally uncomfortable with it I must say... unless Im drunk. And then im fine with it and its great :rolleyes:
    Theres no firm reason why i AM uncomforable with it tho. I just.. am!
    I think it might just be that im way too self concious about my body as it is, and having someone down there is just too much!
    Ooh and for me it also depends on the partner. If im comfortable enough then jsut maybe its ok, but if not.. nada

Giving's fine tho :p bring it on

:hyper:
  • Options
    well i love to give and to recieve. giving because i love to see them enjoin themselves and recieven as well... you know how it is:naughty:
  • Options
    well i love to give and to recieve. giving because i love to see them enjoin themselves and recieven as well... you know how it is:naughty:

Totally agree.
  • Options
    Wow there seems to be alot of guys who don't care for blowjobs! Are they nuts? Maybe they just haven't had the right partner? I find it most rewarding, and 69 position can be quite entertaining. I guess these younger women think foreplay is a blowjob, it's way better when they tease and seduce their way towards the zipper. As far as goin down on a chic.....fantastic as long as there isn't a yeast problem!
  • Options
    i am a complete and utter vigin( like not past making out aand stuff) so my opinion might not matter, but rating what i havent done by what i think will plesure me most to least- giving a blow job and being aate out is prolly on the bottom, even iff i know it highh up there on my bfs list. but i guess i shouldnt knock till i try it.
  • Options
    I enjoy both giving and recieving, as long as he's enjoying it too. My most recent partner said he never really cared much for blowjobs until I gave him one (and I hadn't had sex or done anything for 18 months!!) so I was out of practice and he was a new partner but for some reason it just worked! He was really surprised when I told him he was only my 2nd partner and I hadn't done anything for a year and a half. But I'll only enjoy oral sex if we both are, otherwise it doesn't really work.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    I enjoy both giving and recieving, as long as he's enjoying it too. My most recent partner said he never really cared much for blowjobs until I gave him one (and I hadn't had sex or done anything for 18 months!!) so I was out of practice and he was a new partner but for some reason it just worked! He was really surprised when I told him he was only my 2nd partner and I hadn't done anything for a year and a half. But I'll only enjoy oral sex if we both are, otherwise it doesn't really work.

mmm I was the same with my ex. I felt really 'eh' about bjs, I like giving them, I could just never bring my first bf to climax cos he didn't like the hand movement at the same time :confused: :rolleyes: so I thought I was useless.

Until proven otherwise by everyone else. Last bf didn't like them till I came along muhahaha.

And RE me receiving, well, I just feel uncomfy if they're downstairs for too long. But I do love it. Last bf just wouldn't do it, said he would, never did. Then rebound guy gave AMAZING oral. Made up for lack of it all.
  • Options
    It depends. I dont give blowjobs to just anybody..
    I was with a lad for nearly 3 years we will call him A, and before him i had only given about 4 blowjobs. Now, Giving blowjobs to A was unpleasant. He found it hard to cum off blowjobs and it left me dissapointed and i felt like i was no good at giving them... Not to mention it didnt taste pleasant.. I guess its true when they say what you eat effects what your below bits taste like, as id never experienced a "bad taste" with any other lad before, as A was always showering and clean and had no infections as i was his first sexual partner) so after me and A split, i kinda shyed away from blowjobs, presuming i was rubbish at them.
    With my boyfriend now, he asked if i would give him one.. i was abit unsure but thought id give it ago...There was no "bad taste" and the expressions on his face and moans he was making told me i wasnt doing anything wrong... He loves my blowjobs and cums from them too... which is highly rewarding for me after 3 years of dissapointment. I love giving them to my boyfriend as i love seing how much pleasure he gets and knowing its all down to me.
    As for receiving- I love it. ive only ever let men i felt comfortable with do it... but when theyve done it... or my boyfriend does it... i freakin love it ;)

Oral sex... BRING IT ON :thumb:
  • Options
    I only gave once, which was not too long ago on some toilet of some club. Classy, I know, but I was wank0red off my face and I thought she would reward me too (didn't have a condom on me). After 15 minutes after which my jaw nearly unhinged (I had jaw/tongue/mouth discomfort for 2 more days), she finally came, got dressed and pissed off leaving me with a sack like santa clause's.

Other gfs before weren't so keen on the idea.

For receiving: love it.
  • Options
    mmm I was the same with my ex. I felt really 'eh' about bjs, I like giving them, I could just never bring my first bf to climax cos he didn't like the hand movement at the same time :confused: :rolleyes: so I thought I was useless.

Until proven otherwise by everyone else. Last bf didn't like them till I came along muhahaha.

And RE me receiving, well, I just feel uncomfy if they're downstairs for too long. But I do love it. Last bf just wouldn't do it, said he would, never did. Then rebound guy gave AMAZING oral. Made up for lack of it all.

Having said that I don't feel comfortable with him ejaculating in my mouth, and I don't really like kneeling while he's standing, sort of find it a bit degrading but that's just me.
  • Options
    I've never had a blowjob that has resulted in me cumming. Its nice, but don't think it is always a necessity :)
  • Options
    My boyfriend recently went down on me. It's the first time anyone ever has. At first, I was like eeeeeeee NO, but he just insisted, and it didn't feel too bad but I felt self conscious and I don't like the idea of me getting sexual pleasure - it seems vile and un-ladylike.
  • Options
    lyric wrote: »
    My boyfriend recently went down on me. It's the first time anyone ever has. At first, I was like eeeeeeee NO, but he just insisted, and it didn't feel too bad but I felt self conscious and I don't like the idea of me getting sexual pleasure - it seems vile and un-ladylike.

He insisted? :eek2: sounds a bit "forced" to me. I wouldnt recommend letting your boyfriend do anything you arent comfortable with.