Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Virgins.

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Butterfly00
    Im not a virgin, My first time was crap,

My first was crap 2. Am a lad though so its a bit different, I finished my business if u know wot I mean and i'd lost my V so i was pretty buzzing.

Looking back though and the sex i've had since then, I realise now that my first was crap. I know u say if u wait till u love some1 b4 u lose ur V theres more chance of getting hurt, but the sex is a lot better with some1 u care about a lot.
  • Options
    Ive learnt that now, the first time with ne one is a bit pants because your getting to know each other, and if ya both like it then ya stick around for some more, i much prefer sleeping with someone i love, its so much more romantic did i sound like a slag in my last post? If so im not :lol:
  • Options
    Don't worry u dint sound like a slag.
  • Options
    Phew you get what i mean though?
  • Options
    Know exactly wot u mean. Av ad a few 1 night stands and ye am usually pissed up or sommat but all ur bothered about is a shag so how goods it gonna b. If i dont care about em am not gonna put the effort in to please em and i imagine the same goes from a lasses point of view.

U might of guessed from my name wot i like doing, oh and i love it , but going down on a 1 nighter, nah just aint happening. :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    Know exactly wot u mean. Av ad a few 1 night stands and ye am usually pissed up or sommat but all ur bothered about is a shag so how goods it gonna b. If i dont care about em am not gonna put the effort in to please em and i imagine the same goes from a lasses point of view.

U might of guessed from my name wot i like doing, oh and i love it , but going down on a 1 nighter, nah just aint happening. :lol:

Ive only ever had 1, one nite stand, it was crap, wouldnt waste my time with another one, i much prefer being someone where warm with someone i love :heart:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Butterfly00

Ive only ever had 1, one nite stand, it was crap, wouldnt waste my time with another one, i much prefer being someone where warm with someone i love :heart:

Av sent u a personal msg thingy. Only registered to this site 2day so i don't really know wot am doing :confused:
  • Options
    got it :)
  • Options
    Yep, I am and I turned 18 a few months ago. My boyfriend has waited so patiently for the 8.5 months I've been seeing him (yes, I'm slow, but I have severe issues about sex, which I don't particularly wanna talk about here)
  • Options
    Virgin at 19. I'm male btw. Nearly did it with the 2 gfs I've had so I'm still waiting. I'd like to get it out of the way though, it is a bit annoying. Humph.
  • Options
    i must reiterate on my last reply to this thread, i am yet to meet a female who wont lie to me so dramatically when they get the chance, so i dont really care anymore, being single and a virgins fine with me, if it happens it happens if it dont then who cares im not gonna care when i die anyway.
  • Options
    I'm 19 and still a virgin - and no it doesn't bother me. If you knew all the guys in my area you'd understand why I'm still a virgin!
  • Options
    Nope, I'm not a virgin either. I lost my virginity at 14, which looking back on, I really do regret. I've had offers but turned them down, its not good to go sleeping with every nice looking bloke you see. I admit that I love sex, but with only 1 person- my boyfriend!
  • Options
    Im not a virgin - Lost mine when I was 15. Was with my ex-boyfriend for 7 months before we did anything.
    (We were both virgins)
    Usually I'd say I do regret it because he's my ex now but when I hear about other people's experiences, I realise how lucky I got to lose it with a sweet guy.
  • Options
    nah im not a virgin either, lost it wen i was 15, i think. was to a friend. i dont regret it. :)
  • Options
    im 15 and im still a virgin, but ive met the guy i want to loose it to so prolly not for long. theres nothing wrong with being one, im proud of it!
  • Options
    Read the dates!!! 2003!!!
This discussion has been closed.