Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Virgins.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by HunnyPot

Thank you!!! Someone who shares my thoughts!!! I want to try waiting until I'm married too, I think it will make it more special. I'm also quite shocked (and disgusted) when I read about people on here that lost their virginity so young, and when I first came on here I was shocked at how so many people on here were talking about sex like it was a recreational sport, and thought nothing of casual sex. Of course when I voice my opinions about it I get flamed. :)

You know I had exactly the same thoughts as you, until I lost my viriginity, and since then well you all know what I'm like now. No I don't have casual sex, but that's cos I like being in rel's too much for that.

But sex should be for fun, god yeah you can do the standard bit of kisisng, guy jumps on top, roll over and so on, but where's the fun in that. Humans do have sex for pleasure, it's a well known fact but I for one don't get pleasure out of a routine such as above.

Everyone is entitled to have sex when they want and I'm not flaming you for your views. i do admire them, and sometimes wish i'd kept to my own thoughts like that. But the way you say things, like your disgusted with people on here etc, is what leads you to getting flamed. You can't push your views on people like that and slag them off for how they want to live their lives.
  • Options
    How is sex disgusting if you havent tried it?

I know thats not exactly what you said, but what you implied. Why shouldnt younger kids have sex? Obviously there is a limit, but if its safe and there ready than whats the problem?

Sex is fuuuuuuun, dont make it out to be such a chore!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*
    How is sex disgusting

Sex is disgusting…….It’s messy & smelly if done rightly!:p :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

Sex is disgusting…….It’s messy & smelly if done rightly!:p :lol:

Your a sick, sick child alex :no: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*

Your a sick, sick child alex :no: :p

:lol: he's right though :yes: :p
  • Options
    im a virgin. im 15. im male. dont want to rush into it though. i want it to be special for me as well - well at least so i can remember it was with some1 i love!
  • Options
    im 17 and ive had a couple offers in the past year, but 1 of them i knew was a bitch, and the other.....well shes not the person im in love with so i decided on no. but i would sell my soul to make love to sarah boyd, im so in love with her i would do anything to her.
  • Options
    I didn't lose my virginity till I was nearly 18, there were plenty of times when I could of done. I just wasn't interested in doing it for the sake of it, I wanted it to be right with someone I loved.
  • Options
    my sis is still a virgin

my sis is still a virgin ... but....she is...nearly 30

I reckon she won't have sex until she gets married
  • Options
    why do people make such a big deal about being a virgin or not. does it really matter whether you have had sex or not. its not as if you treat them any different is it?
  • Options
    i lost mine at 15 and regretted it, i ws pushed into it by the lad id only been with for 4 days and by pusghed i mean REALLY pushed. I was glad to get it over and done with though when all was said and done.
  • Options
    13 men? Jeeze
  • Options
    I dont really see the point in threads like this, people know the general reasons why someone might wait or why they might not etc. The only one which caught my eye was the person saying they were disgusted and was going to wait ages or whatever, well I used to think I'd wait ages, but then I kind of.....didn't. And thereafter you might change and want it constantly. thats what I've found anyway!! Be open minded.
  • Options
    Virgin, done everything else though...in phone boxes and toilet stalls. Still scared of, er, entry.

:( I wanted romance, then I got horny. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier
    in phone boxes and toilet stalls

Dead classy :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Meryn

Dead classy :D

I know! They had Charmin and eeeeverything!

*giggle* :D
  • Options
    No one should be ashamed of being a virgin. I was 19 when I lost mine and I'm glad I waited.
  • Options
    i am 21 and haven't lost mine yet. doens't bug me. just haven't met the right person. am busy with living my life to the fullest.
  • Options
    Sorry but I just had to congratulate myself on my first MEGA MEGA post! :rolleyes: Sorry, I'm easily pleased!;)
  • Options

Personally, I think the age of consent is a bit pointless. I think the deciding factor should be if the people involved are mature enough, not on whether they've reached a certain age. And you do sometimes get very mature 15 year olds, who are emotionally ready etc etc

(

yea but then u'll get these arseholes having sex wit kids that are like 11 and 12. think about it. the age of concent is there because 16 is the average age that a girls body is phsically(sp) ready to have sex. its not about maturity at all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella

yea but then u'll get these arseholes having sex wit kids that are like 11 and 12.

OK, point taken. I think that's the main reason for the age of consent actually, to help convictions in child abuse trials, it's not really got much to do with teenage pregnancies or whatever at all. It used to be 13 in the nineteenth century, but was changed to stop child prostitution, which was a big problem then.
  • Options
    14, and haven't lost it yet. to much pressure from teachers to not do it. i guess thats good :confused: ...
  • Options
    this isn't just for the girls is it? i was 19 when i lost mine - it always bothered me - i thought i wasn't very desirable. in fact my wife(ex) was my 2nd (or maybe 3rd), and i always felt i had few other options besides her - i eventually had to leave and see for myself.... life sucks sometimes, but i 'm glad i'm here!
  • Options
    I'm 20 and still a virgin. This isn't really out of choice, just that no one's ever been romantically interested in me.

I often get upset about it, not because of not having had sex, but because no one's ever liked me "like that". :(
  • Options
    How is that promoting underage sex :confused: I wouldn't call the majority of under 16s' relationships 'long term', although to be fair, there are exceptions.

Personally, I think the age of consent is a bit pointless. I think the deciding factor should be if the people involved are mature enough, not on whether they've reached a certain age. And you do sometimes get very mature 15 year olds, who are emotionally ready etc etc

(this comes from someone who lost hers at 19 by the way - going by my theory, what does that say about my maturity, hehe!!)

I think i must be an exception then. I'm 15 (16 in 3 months). I've been with my boy for 5 months. We haven't slept together - but we've done pretty much everything else. It's not for this reason I consider are relationship to be "long-term". It's because we are best friends too and that gives us a depth to our relationship that most younger people don't have
  • Options
    Im not, i was 14 when i lost mine!
  • Options
    Re: Virgins.
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    I'm not a virgin by a long chalk, I'm 17 and I've slept with 13 men

Bravo, Bravo aren't u a big girl. Oh i bet mummys proud of u. STOP BRAGGING.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Virgins.
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss

Bravo, Bravo aren't u a big girl. Oh i bet mummys proud of u. STOP BRAGGING. [/B]

:lol: *Bites tongue*
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Virgins.
    Originally posted by HunnyPot

:lol: *Bites tongue*

Dissect me?

Ask urself the question - Y's ur BF so ugly?
    Cos I dissected him, Might av done a good job but I did in yr7 and really messed him up. SOS :)
  • Options
    Im not a virgin, My first time was crap, but to say that i wanted to wait till the right bloke came along is bollox, i was 15 and thought i was totally in love with this bloke, as everyone does when ur that age, i was too young. I agree with Simbelyne's post it is alot easyier to get hurt if you are truly waiting for someone you love to lose it to, because it is a big part of a relationship and it might change there views on the relationship. i hope u get what im trying to say here :lol:
This discussion has been closed.