Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why Wasn't I Mad?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if it bothers you - as it probably would most people, then ask him to delete them
  • Options
    Have to say I'd be fucking livid if my partner had naked pictures of her ex on her phone. I would never keep photos like that, it's not appropriate once you're with someone else.

It's not as though it's a cherished photo of a cherished memory, it's a picture of her flaps for crying out loud! One fanny looks pretty much like another, so I really don't understand why you would keep the photos.

Whether he's in love with her still or not doesn't really change things.

Ask him to delete it and see what he says. If he does his nut, banging on about how it's his privacy, then you need to ask what's fuelling his anger. It's likely he does still care about her a lot and you have to ask yourself if you're just a rebound.

As for reading through his phone, what's wrong with that? I read my wife's mobile, she reads mine, we often use each other's phones when one battery has died. IME people who are very defensive about their possessions, especially mobiles and emails, usually have something to hide.
  • Options
    I wasn't nosing ffs he SAW me looking through his phone and didn't take it away so he obv didn't have a prob, me and my mates do it all the time when we are bored.

calm down love, i didnt say you were.
  • Options
    calm down love, i didnt say you were.

tbf, you implied she was
  • Options
    I wasnt refering to her, i said that i wouldnt nose through my boyfriends stuff, didnt actually mention anything about her, i was just saying thats why i dont.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Why should he delete everything about his ex from his life? I certainly wouldn't, and I wouldn't expect my girlfriend to simply erase her ex from her life. Sure, nude pictures may be a bit unusual, but it shouldn't matter.

Serious issues bud.

Having nude pictures can spring up all sorts of problems, even potential break ups.
  • Options
    Maybe he thinks it;s cool to have it? I dunno, anyway, if he knows that you don't approve then he should get rid of it.

I agree with the whole 'in a new relationship, get rid of the past' thing. I wouldn't like it if my gf had pics of her ex on her phone.