Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tearing myself apart

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You could always try vounlenteering at the local animal shelter? (if they have ducks...and cute men.. ;P)
    I agree with the other posters, he sounds like he wants to keep you hanging around him, so when he decides he's lonely, he can say it was a mistake breaking up with you blah blah blah.
    RE: facebook, can you block these mutual friends feeds for a while? just msg them saying it's not them...but it's better than having constant reminders?
    Yes...i've had people offering to deliver justice when my last ex cheated on me, i wish i took them up on it :D but it shows what a likeable person YOU are and what a crap thing he's done.
    One word.... Karma :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    He broke up with you, FFS, he can't see a future if he's not willing to work on the present. He basically means he wants to just whore around, and have a safety-guarantee of not being alone.

Pretty much it for me. :)
  • Options
    Once again, it's deleted my post, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
  • Options
    Once again, it's deleted my post, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I always do a CTRL + A (select all) then CTRL + C (Copy) before pressing submit.
  • Options
    You may have an issue if you spend over 15 minutes, I think that's what it is, on a reply.

The problem is that the same timer that controls who is online also has issues with the posting... at least I think that's where the problem was.

So yeah, we're really sorry if this keeps happening and as g_angel says, just try to remember to copy the post beforehand to avoid any problems.
  • Options
    Oh right, thanks Jim. I do mean to copy it just in case but I always forget :(

Turns out the guy who introduced us has made some sort of Facebook group to do with my ex.

My vocabulary does not contain any suitable words to describe my current feelings so I'll let this smiley do it for me :mad:
  • Options
    Hello Marina Anissed :wave:

That face speaks voulmes, a great way of expressing how you feel without giving off the wrong vibe. Well done :thumb:

We hope all is going well with you
    take care
  • Options
    Thank you. That face is brilliant.

I am currently making very liberal use of the delete functions of the various ways certain people may choose to contact me.

It feels quite fun, I've not had to do this for about 3 years, it makes me feel old remembering the threats I got during my GCSEs.

Ah.

And I saw some ducks on TV earlier :)
  • Options
    Hahahahaha

With 'friends' like mine, I really don't need any enemies. Seeing as tonight the guy who introduced us again went on one of his 'the sun shines out of your ex's arse and you're a bitch' rants so I wished him a good life and promptly deleted him and many others in my little aforementioned purge. Just got a nice little abusive rant delivered to my Facebook inbox. I may need to re-think my security settings. Sent him a suitably scathing reply and if he tries that again, I may have to report him to whoever reads that kind of thing on Facebook.

I really do pity him if this is how he wants to behave. He took his side and yet again blames me for everything. You'd never think the pair of them were 5 years older than me....
  • Options
    I dont want to be the voice of doom here but finding another man isnt gonna make you better. Not at all, you need to get over this emotional journey on your own with support of friends and family before you even think about dating another person.

(If ive missed the point its coz im tired).
  • Options
    Ah, the bit about the man who works with ducks? That was just a joke between me and my friend. I don't want a new man or woman for a while thank you lol, not got time either with the hours I've got next week.

12-9:30 *shudder*

On the good side, I've realised I've actually got some money because I've not got a partner or driving lessons to splash out on. So I went and spent far too much on stuff at Debenhams today. I tried on 4 things and they all suited me :eek: but I decided to only get 2, I didn't want to bankrupt myself lol.
  • Options
    forget i said anything then :razz: