Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

knowing the person is a vergin or not?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:chin: Hi, im new to this. I m going to be married in june 2009. im afraid of many things. i need some information to make myself comfortable. i have never gone through sex. i m of 26. i m in doubt, can we be sure that the person we are going with is a vergin or not?

Comments

• Options
    In short, no. But why does it matter? "Gone through sex?" You sound like a riot! :yeees:
  • Options
    Exactly, why does it matter? And if your getting married to this person then surely just ask
  • Options
    Because if she isn't, it's a breach of contract and she'll get stoned to death for it. Gotta love modern society.
  • Options
    vergen? :confused:
  • Options
    To test if a girl is a virgin - this is a long debated point across history, today i shall help you!

You will need for this test:
    Butter - 175g (6 oz), softened
    Caster sugar - 175g (6 oz)
    Eggs - 3
    Self raising flour - 175g (6 oz), sifted
    Icing sugar - sifted, optional, or caster sugar

Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl and Add the egg yolks, mix together gently then add the flour carefully (some chefs say 1 teaspoonful at a time but half and half is fine)

Place in a well greased cake tin, 6 to 8 inches across

Bake in a preheated oven at 180c

Eat the cake and stop worrying about things that dont really matter.
  • Options
    Hey naveed :wave:
    In all seriousness, the best way to find out if someone is a virgin is probablay to ask them even thought it might feel awkward. Would it change things for you if your fiance wasn't a virgin? Or are you worried because you are?
    Good communication is really important in a relationship and it's understandable to be afraid of sex for the first time.
    Good luck with everything :)
  • Options
    The only way you can tell is if the person tells you.
  • Options
    So your getting married to this person and you have no idea shes a virgin or not? have you not discussed sex?
  • Options
    I don't know - "What? put that in there?!?" is a bit of a give away.
  • Options
    Could you tell us a bit more about your situation?

Is it an arranged marriage? Where do live, whats your religiuos background etc?
  • Options

i think we all need to remember that there are some cultures where virginity til married is a big issue and not just jump on someone saying that it doesn't matter when someone is just asking a question.
  • Options

None of these things will help you tell the OP how to "be sure" their partner is a virgin - because there is no way.

The best you can get is asking them, and there are all sorts of reasons that they might choose to conceal the truth - either way.
  • Options
    I would say that unless the OP has any concrete reason to think otherwise, he should assume that she is a virgin.
  • Options
    digitisy wrote: »
    I would recommend you to read two books. I hope that the following books will help you to better understand your marriage. Good luck!
    101 Things I Wish I Knew When I Got Married: Simple Lessons to Make Love Last - this book has many gems of wisdom to offer for newlyweds. The authors' overall assessments of a variety of relationships and wisdom for handling various issues that arise between committed couples is on target.
    First Comes Marriage: Modern Relationship Advice from the Wisdom of Arranged Marriages by Reva Seth.This book recommends focusing on compatible values, figuring out what you need in a marriage partner so you know what to look for, creating a balanced social life, and being willing to commit.
    favicon.gif

Fucking spammer!
  • Options
    If the OP has been romancing long enough to be engaged and due for marriage, then the couple should really know more than that by now :-) If the OP really doesn't know, then I think there are issues on the partner's front i.e. the partner could be lying.
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    If the OP has been romancing long enough to be engaged and due for marriage, then the couple should really know more than that by now :-) If the OP really doesn't know, then I think there are issues on the partner's front i.e. the partner could be lying.

or it could be an arranged marriage.