Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why would you kill someone?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Teh quix is here...
Ahh! Cool down! You would kill someone out of anger. You're a wild character, yes. You don't like anyone to challenge you. If you would go to the extent of murder, you would do it because a person "messed" with you. Remember this, though. You're not the toughest person in the world. You shouldn't always handle things with violence, if that's what you do.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Revenge! That's why you would kill someone! If a cruel person did something horrible to someone you loved, you would hunt him down. You would not let anyone abuse you or someone you know. You fight. Your belief is probably that revenge won't bring anyone back, but that's not what you're trying to do. You want to see that horrible person suffer and get punished for what he/she did.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Ahh! Cool down! You would kill someone out of anger. You're a wild character, yes. You don't like anyone to challenge you. If you would go to the extent of murder, you would do it because a person "messed" with you. Remember this, though. You're not the toughest person in the world. You shouldn't always handle things with violence, if that's what you do.

15% of people had this result.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Revenge! That's why you would kill someone! If a cruel person did something horrible to someone you loved, you would hunt him down. You would not let anyone abuse you or someone you know. You fight. Your belief is probably that revenge won't bring anyone back, but that's not what you're trying to do. You want to see that horrible person suffer and get punished for what he/she did.

:lol:
  • Options
    Hmm...you would murder a person because you are a cold and bitter one, you are. You probably have little or no feelings toward others. If you do, you try hard not to show them. You have negative beliefs about specific things. You don't think many things are significant. Either you are depressed or you're just...you. Well, try to see the light, pal. Look into things more. You might see something different.

Take this quiz!

Hmmm
  • Options
    icey wrote:

Same here.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    You really would not kill anyone because you find human life to be valuable. It's just not in you. If you slew someone, it would be by accident or out of defense. That's good for you. You know that people live their own lives, and you live yours. Killing is bad. Very bad. Unless of course, you're in a situation where you must.

:angel:
  • Options
    :angel:
    Also :angel:
  • Options
    You really would not kill anyone because you find human life to be valuable. It's just not in you. If you slew someone, it would be by accident or out of defense. That's good for you. You know that people live their own lives, and you live yours. Killing is bad. Very bad. Unless of course, you're in a situation where you must.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! You are a psycho! Why would you kill someone? Because you're a psycho, that's why. You find fun in torturing others, although you wouldn't call it torturing. You probably have your own special name for it. You have a strange sense of humor, and people might consider you "different." If you're not an assassin already, you most likely hurt animals or lizards. This is a bad sign. I hope you get mental help before we see your face on America's DEFINITELY Most Wanted.

Hmm.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! You are a psycho! Why would you kill someone? Because you're a psycho, that's why. You find fun in torturing others, although you wouldn't call it torturing. You probably have your own special name for it. You have a strange sense of humor, and people might consider you "different." If you're not an assassin already, you most likely hurt animals or lizards. This is a bad sign. I hope you get mental help before we see your face on America's DEFINITELY Most Wanted.

Hmm.

Sweet...

;)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    "You really would not kill anyone because you find human life to be valuable. It's just not in you. If you slew someone, it would be by accident or out of defense. That's good for you. You know that people live their own lives, and you live yours. Killing is bad. Very bad. Unless of course, you're in a situation where you must."

I didn't know I was that good... :D
  • Options
    Revenge apparently.

In reality it would be "If you thought you could get away with it"
  • Options
    if you had a son in law like mine ...you'd all be capable of murdering the bastard ...i just haven't quite figured out yet how to get clean away with it.
    i'm working on it.