You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm soo confused, what should I do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had a fling with a guy on the same course with me last summer. Anyway after class last weekend, the group went to the pub as usual and I left early to go to a friends party and later joined them in the evening, (crap party). Whilst talking to him, out of nowhere he wanted to know why I didn't speak to him as much as I used to, and that he felt hurt after the fling because he really liked me and felt used. I told him I liked him but went for another guy as I thought that he didn't fancy me.
He told me he always fancied me and really wanted to go out with me and now he's gutted because he has a girlfriend and loves her but did and still does like me. Is it worth going for him as I do like him? or should I forget it or is he toxic? Plus, I have to add that his girlfriend is married and he's 32 and 22. I really like him but is he toxic?

Comments