Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I'm soo confused, what should I do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had a fling with a guy on the same course with me last summer. Anyway after class last weekend, the group went to the pub as usual and I left early to go to a friends party and later joined them in the evening, (crap party). Whilst talking to him, out of nowhere he wanted to know why I didn't speak to him as much as I used to, and that he felt hurt after the fling because he really liked me and felt used. I told him I liked him but went for another guy as I thought that he didn't fancy me.
He told me he always fancied me and really wanted to go out with me and now he's gutted because he has a girlfriend and loves her but did and still does like me. Is it worth going for him as I do like him? or should I forget it or is he toxic? Plus, I have to add that his girlfriend is married and he's 32 and 22. I really like him but is he toxic?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He's taken. Unless his situation changes, leave him alone.
    I agree with the above poster. Also, what was stopping him telling you he liked you before he got with this new girl?
    So he's 'going out' with a married woman! hmmm... wait till her husband finds out? :p