Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wtf!? PSYCHO!?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Btw, sent him his driving license back. Right address and everything, put a stamp on so he won't have to pay but still wrote CUNT in the top of the envelope so he can read it when he gets it. Childish but the cheapest shot I've ever done. And it feels fucking GOOOOOOOD!

Did you include the obligatory dog turd?:lol:
  • Options
    harassing ex's

You sound like youve done an amazing job of keeping calm and rational, and you'll thank yourself for it later when you think back on the situation, it comes down to who is the more mature person, who will go on to have a better, long lasting, loving, caring relationship? = you :)
  • Options
    Yeah, I got chocs but I feel siiiickk.

So tempted to tell the police.... don't think I should though. I think it may escalate things.

I don't want to be the voice of patronisation etc. but you should have called the police as soon as he wouldn't stop harassing you! It's not about escalating it - he has done that. He is not allowed to treat you like not just out of courtesy but by law. He's violating your right to not to be harassed and intimidated etc.

The police may just make a note of it now and not charge him, but if he harasses you again they will have a record and may be able to deal with him right then and there. Hope you're ok.
  • Options
    A bit of an update. Sent him a text at 7pm last night to say his license was in the post. It musn't have sent because at 4am this morning (luckily I was awake...and very drunk) he started calling my mobile and the house phone.

I decided to answer it just to make him shut up and ended up having a long chat. My initial thoughts (and what some people have said here ended up being true) were found to be true.. this was "his way" (his bizarre and horrific way) of trying to make things easier by making me hate him. He took everything he said back, stated that he still cares about me a lot and it hurts that he feels like this but he doesn't want a relationship and needs to focus on his own life. I REALLY REALLY wish he had just said this in the first place, which he actually did but then ended up adding all that shit on the end.

I feel like we really cleared the air, and although he is most certainly a cunt for what he did, I feel like my judgement wasn't wrong which means the world to me.

He said that if I were still in London and he hadn't just got this promotion things would probably be very different. I was an amazing girlfriend and I deserve a lot better than him (too fucking right I do!)

Got a farewell text this morning as we agreed not to have anymore contact saying "The pain I inflicted on your family and yourself yesterday I am full of remorse for but were the result of perhaps(!??!) inadequately thought through but plans of a good and true intention. It was something not someone that I don't want in my life. Thank you for your thousand smiles. Good luck in your new job. I know you will smash it. Keep smiling Boom. Rich"

I don't feel angry anymore, just very very sad. Thanks for all your amazing advice guys. I start a new job tomorrow and can hopefully make a proper go at the new life I needed to start down here.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Least you've come to a peaceful if not a 100% satisfactory end!