Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wtf!? PSYCHO!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So my boyfriend and I were having troubles. This morning we had a lovely chat and I thought, ah thank god things are looking up. We were talking, it was a nice etc.

Then he fell asleep when he was supposed to call me so I fell back asleep. Then he rang me when he woke up and was a bit grumpy. I told him this and he hung up. Then next thing I know he's like I'm breaking up with you, I can't do the distance thing etc etc etc.

I felt this and was obviously upset but sort of agreed. Hoping maybe we could pick it up if when I move back to London... then it seems to have just descended into chaos.

Next thing I know he's talking about wishing how he could have fucked all these other girls and stuff. Then it descended to I hate your cellulite, you've really let yourself go since we got together, you look like Long John Silver (because my teeth are in a bit of a state at the moment because of an accident I had with him and there's no NHS dentists taking on patients in my area), how I'm a mess, he went out with me for pity etc etc.

Texting me going See ya tubs, Blobby blobby blobby. And ringing me, ringing me ringing me. Ringing my house phone. Abusing my dad.

Then I called him a horrible example of a human being and how I wished I hadnt' wasted my time and money on him and he got all like "So you think you wasted your time, cheers!" and now won't leave me alone.

How the hell did it descend into that? How the hell does he have the right to be so fucking mean to me? Laughing at me and being cruel. Saying he never liked me and only went out with me for pity. That he hasn't wanted to sleep with me because he hated when I took my clothes off. The thought of going on holiday made him feel sick because the thought of me in a bikini. How he should be with someone much fitter...

I feel like shit anyway but why did he have to descend into such childish name calling. At the moment, he is still calling. I've turned my phone off and he's calling the house phone.... why won't he leave me alone. Why does he want to upset me even more?

What did I do to deserve this?

Comments

• Options
    Okay, first, what the actual fuck?!

Second, you don't need a dickhead like that in your life! What a cunt!!
    I can't believe he had the audacity to say any of those things! Seriously, what the fuck happened to him?

Maybe he said it to make the break up easier for himself. Maybe he wanted to find things he didn't like so it felt better for him.

But that's still no excuse.

Fuck him, the fucking cunt.

You deserve so much better than that. Anybody does.

Good riddance to him. Don't listen to what he's said, and carry on your life without him. You don't need that.
  • Options
    Yeah well now I've scared the crap out of him. He has a warrant for his arrest at the moment. I've got enough abusive text messages and phone records of him calling me constantly to constitute harassment and I've got his driving license.

I probably won't do anything but I fancy making him squirm by still refusing to speak to him even though he's just realised it.
  • Options
    Yeah well now I've scared the crap out of him. He has a warrant for his arrest at the moment. I've got enough abusive text messages and phone records of him calling me constantly to constitute harassment and I've got his driving license.

I probably won't do anything but I fancy making him squirm by still refusing to speak to him even though he's just realised it.

Let him squirm in his dirt, the pig.
  • Options
    shop him in to the rozzers i say ;)
  • Options
    Just listened to my voicemail and he said that he'd been seeing and calling other girls whilst he was with me. Text after text of abuse. Voicemail after voicemail. He says he'll keep on doing it until I listen to what he has to say.

:(
  • Options
    Just listened to my voicemail and he said that he'd been seeing and calling other girls whilst he was with me. Text after text of abuse. Voicemail after voicemail. He says he'll keep on doing it until I listen to what he has to say.

Where is he? I'd like to chop his balls off, cut out his spine and use it as a salt cellar.
  • Options
    tell him to leave you alone or threaten to shop him to the cops
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    tell him to leave you alone or threaten to shop him to the cops

This. Or simply just notify the cops right away.

He clearly has issues.
  • Options
    The messages are getting threatening now. Saying that he knows where I live and if I don't speak to him do I not realise what I'm letting myself in for.

I've left my mobile on, on the table, on silent and allowing it to ring so it shows how many times he's called me.

I'm not going to report him until I've fully calmed down.... otherwise I'll just be acting out of emotions than clear headedness.
  • Options
    Sounds familiar. The actions of a scared little boy with no self esteem who's realised his relationship may not be working out, but lacks any hold on reality to do anything constructive to sort the situation out. Typically there's some headfuck other girl involved pulling the strings, who loves the fact someone as messed up as herself is showing her some attention. He can't fix the situation with you so may as well keep making it worse and really mess with your head in the meantime in some vain hope it will make him feel less guilty about what he's done and going to do.

To say it's massively pathetic and shit is an understatement. I'm sure you already know that you don't deserve any of this, but at the same time I know that's probably little consolation to you right now.

Keep using the distance thing to your advantage and ignoring him. Somehow it feels like the hardest thing in the world to just ignore someone you've been close to and loved when they start acting this out of character, but stay strong and you'll end up paying for it much less with your own self esteem in the long run.

Look after yourself and I hope his shitty behaviour dies down soon.
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote: »
    Okay, first, what the actual fuck?!

Second, you don't need a dickhead like that in your life! What a cunt!!
    I can't believe he had the audacity to say any of those things! Seriously, what the fuck happened to him?

Maybe he said it to make the break up easier for himself. Maybe he wanted to find things he didn't like so it felt better for him.

But that's still no excuse.

Fuck him, the fucking cunt.

You deserve so much better than that. Anybody does.

Good riddance to him. Don't listen to what he's said, and carry on your life without him. You don't need that.

Agreed, if any of my partners turned round n said cruel tings about my flaws id really be upset and angry.. but yeh maybe is easier for him to break up..

like with my first ex i thought she was breaking up coz it wasnt working but she confessed she snogged another guy for like over 3 months without telling me i was like
    "how could you do that you whore"
    meh..
    anyway you can find someone MUCH better!!
  • Options
    Thanks flibbertygibbert.

It really makes me wonder about all the shit he said about his ex. I don't doubt that she fucked him around but I'm starting to wonder whether or not he drove her to it. I just feel really hurt right now. I am going to ignore him, don't worry I just feel indescribably sad right now.

As for the pulling of the strings, every time we fought I never initiated it. I don't think I've ever really "argued" with him. He would go mad over something REALLY stupid and then just shout for a while saying mean things. I thought he was just angry and would walk off, leave him to it till he came back and apologised but today it really took on a new level.

If anything I was fine when I met him and he's proceeded to bring me back down a few more pegs, which I'm trying desperately to not allow. But I am feeling so shit right now.

• Options
    Just keep saying to yourself "Im a strong woman i can do this and i deserve so much better" everytime he does something nasty, that way i reckon you CANT allow him to knock you down more pegs :P

i hope for the best for you.
  • Options
    omg ((hugs)) to you
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I've calmed down a lot now and he's stopped calling.

I've got a funny feeling that he's suddenly realised the monumental fuck up he's just made. Sucks to be him. I'm definitely well shot of him.

My dad doesn't really quite know how to deal with these situations, he just told me to pull myself together and went and bought me some Quality Street.

My mum was always so much better at this stuff...
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You got some chocs though :)

Sounds like hes realised hes made a massive fuck up by letting you go and has lost the plot.

Sounds like your well shot of him! :)
  • Options
    Yeah, I got chocs but I feel siiiickk.

So tempted to tell the police.... don't think I should though. I think it may escalate things.
  • Options
    What a tit!

I hope he realises what a massive mistake he made. Tbh from your posts it does sound like you have put up with a lot from him! I don't think he realises what a fab girl he had, now he has messed it up. Clearly he has a few issues and if he is being like this maybe you are better off without him. If he carries on threatening you definatly go to the police he can't get away with behaviour like that!!
  • Options
    Yeah, I got chocs but I feel siiiickk.

So tempted to tell the police.... don't think I should though. I think it may escalate things.
    It probably would.

Hopefully once both you and he have calmed down you might be able to talk things over and come to a satisfactory if not happy ending.
  • Options
    Hi,

I knew a couple just like you, they kicked each others car door mirrors off!
    Bliss, eh. Weeks later they were happily married. Now that's what l call true love. There's a fine line between love and hate!
  • Options
    I'm usually quite good at ending relationships. Even the messy ones, with my ex I made a point of us meeting up in a neutral place, I took friends with me and said my bit. But with this I just want him to go away and die.

Or to send me a grovelling text apologising that I can ignore.

And to Caesar, I would never ever ever do that. That's the whole point, he's the one losing it. I have been (except for maybe two upset comments) perfectly calm and reasonable. It's just been non stop abuse from him... pretty much since I moved. I'm glad to be rid of him I just wish I wasn't so upset and didn't feel so low about myself right now. Because even though I know he's talking crap it still gets to you.
  • Options
    Jesus, that sounds horrible. What a complete and utter cunt :( Can you get his number blocked? I'm sure most networks allow that, obviously that will stop calls to your mobile. But as everyone says, if it carries on get in touch with the police.

Hope you're alright, what an utter cunt he is.

Whats his number? :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Jesus, that sounds horrible. What a complete and utter cunt :( Can you get his number blocked? I'm sure most networks allow that, obviously that will stop calls to your mobile. But as everyone says, if it carries on get in touch with the police.

Hope you're alright, what an utter cunt he is.

Whats his number? :p

Haha, bless you. Nah he's not worth harassing. I've always prided myself on being quite a rational person in break ups. I never do anything negative even if it's deserved, I never spread rumours, I just distance myself and try and get on with things.

My sister came around earlier with my niece and bought me the biggest bunch of flowers and my dad's taking me out for a drink. He said "You can get really drunk and cry if you want. I'll pay". My best friend offered to jump on a train down from London just to be with me.

I'm so lucky my family are here for me and my mates, I'd be a mess if I were on my own.

Thanks so much guys. I'll let you know what happens. I've blocked him on facebook as well and reported him for harassment on there as he started sending me lots of messages (How I don't know, I blocked him!) demanding his driving license back. And as much as I want to send it back to him cut up, I will not stoop so low.
  • Options
    Haha, bless you. Nah he's not worth harassing. I've always prided myself on being quite a rational person in break ups. I never do anything negative even if it's deserved, I never spread rumours, I just distance myself and try and get on with things.

My sister came around earlier with my niece and bought me the biggest bunch of flowers and my dad's taking me out for a drink. He said "You can get really drunk and cry if you want. I'll pay". My best friend offered to jump on a train down from London just to be with me.

I'm so lucky my family are here for me and my mates, I'd be a mess if I were on my own.

Thanks so much guys. I'll let you know what happens. I've blocked him on facebook as well and reported him for harassment on there as he started sending me lots of messages (How I don't know, I blocked him!) demanding his driving license back. And as much as I want to send it back to him cut up, I will not stoop so low.

You're being so amazing about this! I'm so glad you have your friends and family with you =]
  • Options
    Yeah, you are being very strong about this! Its good you have your family and friends to help you out :)
  • Options
    Oh love :(.

Where does he live in London? Me and Rich can go kick his door down tomorrow if you like :p.
  • Options
    You're so sweet. Now I'm drunk and i'm utterly convinced he only said those things to upset me and want to see what nasty things he wrote by his facebook status just to upset me..... it's not working though as I'm too drunk to unblock him from facebook. Nevermind.....

I only hope in another three years time when I do let someone in again he won't be an absolute wanker again.

Btw, sent him his driving license back. Right address and everything, put a stamp on so he won't have to pay but still wrote CUNT in the top of the envelope so he can read it when he gets it. Childish but the cheapest shot I've ever done. And it feels fucking GOOOOOOOD!
  • Options
    Btw, sent him his driving license back. Right address and everything, put a stamp on so he won't have to pay but still wrote CUNT in the top of the envelope so he can read it when he gets it. Childish but the cheapest shot I've ever done. And it feels fucking GOOOOOOOD!

Hilarious - well done :lol::lol::D
  • Options
    haha good shot
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Oh love :(.

Where does he live in London? Me and Rich can go kick his door down tomorrow if you like :p.
    Can I come? I need an ex to take things out on and yours will do - sounds like he deserves it...

I'm sorry for you, though, I've been harassed like that and it's just awful. Chin up.