Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I need advice badly

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Convincer i am looking for 100% happy ending but i seriously doubt it will. but i have to try anyway or ill never know if she would or not.
  • Options
    ^^ Well, all things must run their course. Not ever knowing is worse than rejection, believe me. You actually get over rejection, eventually. Plus, not trying means you give yourself a 100% chance of not getting the girl.
  • Options
    Yeah exactly i only want to up my chances of getting her but their is lots of reasons why she could say no

more than yes to be honest

Any1 know how i can counter the statement '' i dont want to be hurt anymore''?
  • Options
    I don't know. It depends on what she claims you've done to hurt her. Does she give any reasons?
  • Options
    well what ive done is

Not replied fully on msn like id reply with a few word answers where she writes loads and i used to write loads

and i dont see her often enough coz im a PC addict which is a serious problem

thats what ive done

but im sure most people beg their ex gf/bf for forgiveness and oh ill change but i actually will and i dont want to hurt her

but i need a decent counterstatement for ''i dont wanna get hurt anymore'' coz lets face it every1 gets hurt in relationships at least once
  • Options
    I'm not sure, because it's a pretty bold statement to promise not to hurt somebody. If I was you, I'd just tell her that you understand that you didn't pay her as much attention as you should have done but that you'll try harder because since splitting up you've done nothing but think about getting back with her. Quite simply, you care about her a lot and you'll try harder.

Just my two cents, but I really can't see any other approach other than to admit your faults and pledge to try harder.
  • Options
    Yeah me neither dude ok i admit your helping more now :]

i got like 5 days left to work out what im gonna say thats it really
    i just hope to god this goes right then id be over the moon

i dont ask for much off my parents or out of my life i just want to be happy n i dont belive in god but if there is one
    it would be amazing if he came through for me. which sounds weird for me
  • Options
    Well, I wish you all the best.
  • Options
    cheers any more advice would help :)
  • Options
    Think the only thing you can do is apoligize and tell her things will be different if she takes you back. This may or may not work. If she takes you back great, if not you will have learned a good lesson that you cannot neglect your girl. And even if it doesn't work out your young still, you will have more then a few relationships.