Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I need advice badly

Right so i got with this girl who ive loved for 3 years, i had a girlfriend in them 3 years which lasted 2 years so i blocked how i feel..now that she is with someone else i got to gether with her which was great, 5 months on and a week ago she broke up with me said i dont talk to her much on windows messenger or i dont see her much in person..which is fair enough

but she said stuff like you make me so happy and your the best boyfriend in the world which is great..but she broke up with me n she just said were going on a break, its been a week or so now and its not looking good

Her best friend is very very very influential and shes a total whore..in a nut shell n my ex isnt like that shes the total opposite shes kind, nice, generous, all the things you would want..but
i want to win her back coz i love her to death but im afraid shes moved on already or herbest mates corrupted her enough so she doesnt love me =[

what do i do, im gonna go round her house when shes at home n talk but i don know what to say...or what would wiin her back..or just be a failure.. i have to wait a week till i can see her coz shes at her dads out of town all week then at her best friend all weekend so i cant see her

PLEASE HELP!!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey grahaminneed. Why don't you see her much in person or even talk to her on messenger? Is she out of town for work or school or something?

I'd probably just find out for sure if she still cares about you and go from there. You have to talk with her on messenger, talk on the phone and see her once in awhile. If you can't make time for her its probably best to just let her go. Sounds like she wants a relationship with you but you can't find the time for her.
    Its because i spend waay too much time on my pc doing my own things

Im totally willing to give most of that up to be with her though.

and were both 15

i think she cares about me but im not certain her friend could tell her not to and she might not anymore ill have to wait till i can see her to make sure..
    Thats kinda selfish graham, sorry to say. All is not lost though. You need to tell her that your willing to spend more time with her. An apology probably wouldn't be a bad idea either.
    Just give her some space mate. Having learnt this valuable lesson a while back, things are never as life or death as they seem when it comes to relationships and stepping back from the situation normally seems to give a bit of clarity. Nothing is going to happen if you don't talk together for a while.

Also, you're only a young'un, its highly unlikely that she's 'the one' or that you're going to be with her for years to come. So i wouldnt stress over her too much. Just get on with other things and try not to think about her/the situation.

Oh and don't blame her mates, that will only piss her off/make them more inlfuencial to her - remember that she does have her own mind and if she makes a choice about something then although her friends may have some bearing, it's still her choice to make.
    yeah it is selfish and i will tell her im wiling to spend more time with her and to talk more

she does seem liek the one im not sure if she is though

the thing is everyone in our big group in school knows my ex's best mate is very influenial i dont know why it puzzles me but she is some of my friends have been acting weird when around her its obvious but i dont want the girl i love to be the same shes not like that.. im not blaming her friend at all even tho she may have something to do with her decision if she says no..but its my fault ive admitted it

I plan on going round her house when shes home and well i plan on saying from deep down that im truely sorry and i want to do things right and make you happy..basically but ill make it sound better.

ALSO TO ADD: ive given her space this week shes at her dads for new years and then she gets back this friday then going to he friends for a sleepover so i wont get to see her till the 5th..its really annoying me coz i was planning on seeing her while shes been away not round her friends so she could think about me n her n whats gone on n all that but when she gets back shes seeing her friend so she could even be over me which i cant take right now..
    How does one get soo attatched to another person? I have NEVER in my life been in a serious relationship nor do i want to be. Why do you love this person so much and what keeping you from moving on? GO FIND ANOTHER PIECE OF ASS!
    Go for it if she not the one yet your stil young im 24 beem with my fella since 15yr +8mth!if it dont work out find another girl x:yippe:
    You love her, yet World Of Warcraft is more important to you. Oh dear!
    Im gonna go for it but i dont know what to do if she says no

and for the record i dont play WoW i play counterstrike..but as i said im willing to give up my time for her.

@shrekster2005 i asked for advice on how to get the girl back or how to win her over me again not something a man whore would do.
    There's nothing you can do, mate. You just have to take it on the chin. I know it's easier saying that than experiencing it, but we all go through it.
    I havent seen her yet and talked about it so it could work but then again it couldnt..=/
    My advice would be to speak to her, let her know the score and link her to this thread.

If she doesn't take you back then look at it this way, you're 15 and she won't be the only girl.
    I havent seen her yet and talked about it so it could work but then again it couldnt..=/

Indeed, but I suggest you prepare for the very real possibility that she'll say no.
    @aspire why would i need to show her this thread? to make her know that im serious perhaps?

and i know..all through my mind this past week n a bit is thinkin what if she says no what am i gonna do..im bad at coping.

Even when i try to be positive about it the thought of her declining it will be unbearable.
    Well it shows you've been thinking about the situation and you've been asking for advice on how to sort things out. It shows you care basically.
    Do i link her if it goes good and she gives me another chance or do i give her it if she declines to try change her mind

or anyway?
    I wouldn't link her to this thread. Girls get very weird about guys who 'moan' about them behind their backs. A complete double-standard of course, as their friends know everything about you from your favourite coloured Skittles to your preferred safety word during dominatrix sessions.
    He hasn't moaned about her in this thread though man.. if anything he's only been asking for advice on how he can sort things out with her and recognised his errors.
    If she declines, leave it. Or, at least, give it some time, say, six months or something. Maybe, then you can see if anything's different, ie how she feels about you, but as likely, you find that you don't love her as much as you thought you did.
    im more leaning to the not show her it though because if she says no i mean i never open up my feelings ever i figure maybe that'll hit her that i can change coz i have opened up alot more

sure i say i love you and compliment her but..its not enough i dont think

but her friend as i said could swing her away...plus she left me because she didnt wanna get hurt anymore..i dont know how to counter that statement.

@aspire thankyou for noticing.
    Aspire wrote: »
    He hasn't moaned about her in this thread though man.. if anything he's only been asking for advice on how he can sort things out with her and recognised his errors.

You're a guy, not a 15 year old girl. No 15 year old girl will see it like that. Not even many adult women see things like that.
    That's cool, you don't have to show her.. I was just chucking in my advice. These ideas don't work for everyone I guess haha.
    You're a guy, not a 15 year old girl. No 15 year old girl will see it like that. Not even many adult women see things like that.

Well I personally can't see how showing her this thread would do anything negative.

It shows he obviously gives a shit about her, he hasn't slagged her off or anything.. if she kicks off about it then she's a headcase anyway!
    The Convincer your not helping at all maybe its best if you be quiet
    Aspires helping alot more than you.
    im not a confident person tbh i can feel that its gonna go wrong but im going to try anyway

if it goes well which i doubt so bad then i wont show her this because i would have already got her then i can focus on seeing her more..but if i dont its gnna change my life because shes like my best friend but i cant be her friend because she means so much more
    Graham - In any case mate, you probably know the girl far better than we ever will. If push came to shove and you did show her this thread, do you think she'd be pissed off by it?
    Well no i dont think so i think she would be shocked because she thinks i dont give a toss about her which is 100% wrong because i do.. i know im only 15 but i love her so much like in school for example when she walks in the room i just light up and smile because i know shes mine..and now its gone its like a big part of me is missing..

But as i said her friend could just drive her away from me because she is really influencial and them 2 are defensive over each other when someone has a go
    Haha yeah these things are never easy unfortunately.

Are you on good terms with her friend? Maybe you could get her to pass on a message or something?
    The Convincer your not helping at all maybe its best if you be quiet
    Aspires helping alot more than you.

Maybe you just want to hear what you want to hear. There's a good chance she'll say no. You have to face up to that. She may say yes, but it seems 50/50 at best.

And I don't recommend showing her this thread as in my experience, which has involved asking my friends for advice, asking her friends for advice, whatever, that on occassions where it's got back to her, she hasn't took it as a compliment. It's usually "oh you've been saying things about me" or some other statement, even though I've been totally headfucked and needed to talk to someone to make sense of it all.

But hey, obviously, my advice means shit to you because you're looking for a 100% happy ending. Well, good luck, seriously.
    no no no when my ex like left me her friend was like OH BOO HOO GRAHAMS GOT NO BODY and just generally making things 100000% worse so atm i dont even wanna speak to that piece of shit, and if i spoke to her she would just snap n most likely make things worse