Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What's in halloween for you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote: »
    Argh im not dressing up.
    You don't need to :p
  • Options
    I'm just passing out candy. It is the boyfriends birthday. I've got a 3 foot tall mug of beer hat and a shirt with a stoned leprachaun on it so I'm going as Irish, if any of the kids ask.

Though I don't actually think any children live in the neighborhood so I guess I'll just have lots of candy.

Not to mention they not have certian times they can trick or treat. How stupid. We used to go until we couldnt' find any more houses with the lights on.
  • Options
    I think I'm might just go around throwing eggs and CD's at passing cars. You know all of that fun stuff.
    Halloween is pretty boring for me though. I do like to smash pumpkins. That's always a good time.
  • Options
    My friend's really excited about possibly dressing up as Warrior Princess Xena for my birthday so now the pressure is on for me to sort out a costume, ack. I really want to do something but I'm so badly out of ideas. :p