Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thinking of Trying MDMA

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MDMA is almost always off-white or browny crystalline substance when anyone i know has got hold of it.

And pills do crush down to something that looks more smooth and chalky type powder rather than grainy/granuley type bits.

Sounds like Cavorting may have been ripped off more than once ;)

Crush up 3 pills and you'll get a PILE of powder (amazing how much, really). I reckon you could pass that off to somebody who wouldn't have a clue as MDMA. It would cost the dealer about £2.50 a 'gram' as well :lol:
  • Options
    Espcially seeing as anyone new might presume MDMA "powder" was actually a powder.
  • Options
    Espcially seeing as anyone new might presume MDMA "powder" was actually a powder.

:yes:

:D
  • Options
    i have been ripped off more than once, what im saying is it can be any colour in the world, dont assume what it is from colour, unless its trusted source, even then its not cert
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    Sounds like Cavorting may have been ripped off more than once ;)

Crush up 3 pills and you'll get a PILE of powder (amazing how much, really). I reckon you could pass that off to somebody who wouldn't have a clue as MDMA. It would cost the dealer about £2.50 a 'gram' as well :lol:

easy money, in a club, could get away with that for years, even if it meant travellin the country going in different clubs so people dont suss,
  • Options
    flours even cheaper
  • Options
    cavorting wrote: »
    i have been ripped off more than once, what im saying is it can be any colour in the world, dont assume what it is from colour, unless its trusted source, even then its not cert

But yet again, we're saying that is not true in almost all instances. MDMA powder (in my experience) is always within a very limited range of colouration.

It's not like pills where they just shove some dye or whatever into the mix. Pills use colours and stamps with each batch. MDMA doesn't. No point, in my eyes.

I've certainly never had pink, green or blue MDMA, for example!!
  • Options
    But yet again, we're saying that is not true in almost all instances. MDMA powder (in my experience) is always within a very limited range of colouration.

It's not like pills where they just shove some dye or whatever into the mix. Pills use colours and stamps with each batch. MDMA doesn't. No point, in my eyes.

I've certainly never had pink, green or blue MDMA, for example!![/QUOT

bumfluff
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've certainly never had pink, green or blue MDMA, for example!!

I've had pinkish MDMA actually, stuff that blew head off too.

Good MDMA looks liek little cystals, crushed up pills does not. It is easy to spot the difference.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    cavorting wrote: »
    tryed and tested, worth keeping in mind. if i were to nit pick i could say all your post is bullshit, but im not here for that. mdma can be white, pink or fucking rainbow coloured for all we know... or not at the same time
    Nitpick away.

The colour is less important than the texture in terms of determining whether what you've got is a crushed pill or MDMA crystals. However, you will never get green, red or blue 'MDMA', unless they've added some dye or done a very weird/shit synthesis. The colour of MDMA ranges from colourless to brown to rose-tinted (i.e. pink) from all the refutable sources I and others have used.

If the texture is rough and crystalline like salt or sugar, this is another good sign. Well-pressed pills will normally crush down to a very fine, fluffy powder. It's difficult to cut a crystal with powder. This is even more true if the MDMA comes in lumps.

The taste should also be very bitter - pure MDMA more so than a pill. Obviously this is very subjective, so don't trust taste alone if you don't know what you're tasting.

These are good indicators for MDMA; obviously nothing can prove what you've got. The main pointers are using a trusted source (i.e. not buying in a club if avoidable) and testing your product with the Marquis reagant wherever possible.
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I've had pinkish MDMA actually, stuff that blew head off too.

Good MDMA looks liek little cystals, crushed up pills does not. It is easy to spot the difference.

Aye, but not the bright pink you get pills in :)

There is some cracking stuff around at the moment. Finding it really hard to get hold of pills, to be honest, but the MDMA is sooooooo much nicer and it's not like I am on them every weekend any more, so it's not too much of a biggie.
  • Options
    pills or MDMA. Simple answer to that - MDMA BABY!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: