Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The moaning thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piecesofme wrote: »
    I'm meant to be going Alton Towers tmorrow but it's forcast rain :crying:

Whereas if we had gne today like I originally said it would be sunny...but no the bf had to be fussy :rolleyes:

Look at it this way- if it's really sunny then the park will probably be busier and you'd have to wait longer in the queues to get on the rides. You don't want to wait in the heat anyway. It'll be fun! Hope you have a great day.
  • Options
    Okay Im gonna moan

Our boiler broke friday night:crying: We have no heating no hot water (apart from shower) so now I have to boil kettle to wash pots, fill baby bath with water from shower to bath baby Ruby! So annoying. We have heating - fire and electic heaters, but its not the same as central heating!

Also its gonna cost us about 1k to get a new one, and the plumbers dont seem to want to work, rang loads up but they didnt ring us back! Got one coming tonight and one tomorrow so hopefully we we get a new boiler soon.
  • Options
    silverhalo wrote: »
    Look at it this way- if it's really sunny then the park will probably be busier and you'd have to wait longer in the queues to get on the rides. You don't want to wait in the heat anyway. It'll be fun! Hope you have a great day.

I know thats true :)

I should stop being a moany arse :yes:
  • Options
    I need to have a wire stuck up my arteries. Bad times :mad:
  • Options
    Nothing to moan about :)

More than likely will have something to moan about tomorrow though, going for a bottle of buckfast and the utd game. :)
  • Options
    My washing machine is broken :(
  • Options
    I have too much uni work :grump:
  • Options
    Banks are crap, especially banks that say you can manage all your accounts online and then wont let you even if its everything is with the same bank but different brands.

I deal with this all day at work, I dont need it at home.
  • Options
    Being awake at stupid times, therefore oversleeping.