Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The moaning thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to moan but I'm all alone and have the biggest hangover in the world so now I create the moaning thread.

My moan for today is that I'm tired. I have bruises everywhere. Including my chin and cheek :( I fell down some concrete steps at half 4 this morning. I think I have broken my wrist and knee. I have broken my phone whilst falling too.

I just want to cry and/or feel normal and not sick :(

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Your turn ...

Comments

• Options
    well, on the upside. If you can walk and type like that your bones are pretty certainly not broken.

My moaning: Revise like a maniac, because of an oral exam tomorrow at 8am, even tho it's bright sunny weather. I want to go outside :(
  • Options
    my moan for the day

yesterday i tripped over the foot stool in our living room (twas in the dark) and fell onto my face - which has resulted in a badly sprained wrist and carpet burn all down my cheek :( well sore

on top of that, i feel well shit because i was naughty on friday night and 'did something bad' wen extremely drunk, with a male friend of mine - which resulted in my having to get the morning after pill.
    used it but still worried :no: not good

other than that im hunky dory. just gearing up to do some work :p
  • Options
    I've got a cold and have no energy, my heads killing me and there's no one here to run round after me...it's days like today when I miss living at home!
  • Options
    My moan: its raaaiiinnning :( and I've got no friends :p (but I'm planning to go for a sunday lunch on my own! if anyone wants to join me..)
  • Options
    I have a headache, I'm tired and I want a better week at work this week cos I had a bad one last week.
    And I have been attacked by a mosquito and have 5 swollen bites up my thighs and on my knees
  • Options
    my mum and her boyfriend insisting on having the blinds in the living room (which take up the front of the house on that floor) wiiiiiiiiiiiide open so i feel like im in a goldfish bowl and the swear it's to 'let in the light' when all the other neighbours have those poncy frilly white things for privacy.

my boyfriend exclaiming that he thinks i'd be the kind of mum who 'would struggle but find their feet'. :mad:

revision revision revision.. which i haven't even started

moooooooo i am a moody cow today
  • Options
    I'm so glad there's a thread about moaning! I got told this morning by a mate that I moan too much ..

Okay last night my passport got taken off my sister by the police and I'm supposed to be going on holiday next month :(

THEN because of that I got barred from the ONLY club in my town which means my weekends are going to be shit

THEN the lad I was with a while ago had another massive go at me (he has big issues) because I got with his friend on friday night even though me and him haven't been together since January GRR

but even though that's all really shit I'm feeling quite happy cos the sun is shining and the stains on the carpet have gone :)

Btw - sorry to hear about you breaking your wrist and that, I broke my wrist last year in a drunken escapade and it is so painful !
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    well, on the upside. If you can walk and type like that your bones are pretty certainly not broken.

Not really true, someone wacked me with a hockey stick and I played out the match with a broken wrist as well as walking on a foot with three broken bones in it. If you're not sure, phone nhs direct or get yourself to a&e.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Not really true, someone wacked me with a hockey stick and I played out the match with a broken wrist as well as walking on a foot with three broken bones in it. If you're not sure, phone nhs direct or get yourself to a&e.
    Well, My wrist is fine?!?! it was killing this morning but now only hurts if i force it to bend far. Howevery my knee has got worse and I went to a&e and they said I have torn a ligament. Boohoo. I think its broken tho because I'm a drama queen.

Also, i broke my wrist before and never went to hospital for 2 days coz could still move it etc so i second the above post.
  • Options
    GhostGirl wrote: »
    I want to moan but I'm all alone and have the biggest hangover in the world so now I create the moaning thread.

My moan for today is that I'm tired. I have bruises everywhere. Including my chin and cheek :( I fell down some concrete steps at half 4 this morning. I think I have broken my wrist and knee. I have broken my phone whilst falling too.

I just want to cry and/or feel normal and not sick :(

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Your turn ...

erm don't get drunk ? or so drunk
  • Options
    I've got coursework that really needs doing, I'm depressed because last night someone kept trying to fill my head with ideas saying my now ex had been sleeping with someone else so that's why he left me and that I won't get back £300 that he owes be because he doesn't give a shit about me. Talk about being kicked when you're down.
    I then went on to have a horrible dream that he dumped me by telling me he hated me, drove me to the station and told me to go home and I was stood on the bridge about to jump infront of a train when I woke up crying. :crying:
  • Options
    for once in my life i have very little to moan about but:

its raining, my flat is in a state, and i'd rather not be in london right now...
  • Options
    erm don't get drunk ? or so drunk
    Obviously I know that now you great big fool. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'm not moaning right this second

B E C A U S E

I think I have just found (and got) THE BEST au pair job like EVER.

(if i get an email from her telling me to fuck off then I will be back having the biggest moan and rant EVER)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my mum and her boyfriend insisting on having the blinds in the living room (which take up the front of the house on that floor) wiiiiiiiiiiiide open so i feel like im in a goldfish bowl and the swear it's to 'let in the light' when all the other neighbours have those poncy frilly white things for privacy.
    I certainly don't mean this as an insult, but you sound like my mum... She seems to think that something terrible will happen if a neighbour might be able to see inside our house (never mind that we're not walking around naked or anything).
    I don't think there's much use for windows and stuff if you keep the blinds closed all the time...
  • Options
    I work in customer services, there's lots to moan about but I'm actually ecstatic now I don't have to go back for a week! :D
  • Options
    Being wide awake at 1.30 am and then being wide awake again at 7am, neither of which are by choice. :(
  • Options
    I certainly don't mean this as an insult, but you sound like my mum... She seems to think that something terrible will happen if a neighbour might be able to see inside our house (never mind that we're not walking around naked or anything).
    I don't think there's much use for windows and stuff if you keep the blinds closed all the time...

Ahh it's hard to explain. They aren't even really 'open'. Just drawn back so the entire thing is just window. It's annoying because we live in a cul de sac and it gets busy with people's kids.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    my big moan..
    why cant i revise and make it stick in my head.. and arghhh the shower raing thingys broken how will i wash my hair tomorow without holding the shower thing :( lol
  • Options
    I have to be up in just over 6 hours for work:impissed:
  • Options
    I want something sweet and there's nothing sweet in grrr.
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Havn't we already got this thread somewhere else on this forum. :p
    I dont know :( I couldnt see it.
  • Options
    It's MONDAY and I'm at WORK etc.

:grump:
  • Options
    Ugh, there's some weirdo on another forum who appears to follow me everywhere and pick at everything I say.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Ugh, there's some weirdo on another forum who appears to follow me everywhere and pick at everything I say.

I just want you to looooveee meeee :crying: :crying:

On a serious note:
    I am starting my organic chemistry lab tomorrow. Synthesizing cool stuff like pigment dyes, or isolating a component of essential oils out of cloves :lol:
    Really looking forward to it, but it will be really exhausting. It's basically 40h a week of lab, you are confronted with toxic, stinky, carcinogenic, burnable materials, at the end of the day you are pretty intoxicated of all the ether fumes, stressed, stinky, sweaty and you need to do an ace job all of the time, because failing a produce means a LOT of lost time. Being concentrated all the time, because tutors are always questioning what you are doing. seminars and exams all the time, stimulus satiation of all the information we get, because they don't want another honk blowing up half of the lab.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Oh Ashlee - thats ace!! Tell me more...

My moan is that I have a sore knee and I dont know why :( Proper hurts to walk and get up!
  • Options
    my moan for the day is for the test i have tomorrow morning in science. i hate science!
  • Options
    my best friend at work has just quit :crying:
  • Options
    I'm meant to be going Alton Towers tmorrow but it's forcast rain :crying:

Whereas if we had gne today like I originally said it would be sunny...but no the bf had to be fussy :rolleyes: