Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Homemade bongs?

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Well, just had some fun with my latest triumph, I actually think it is better than the bought ones I have... although it is two chambers.:thumb: Double filtration ftw.

Fucking winner though. Good pull, creams up nice. :D Anyone else got some homemade weaponary they like?:shocking: Put some nice effory into this and it paid off.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think by the looks of it, you haven't used it enough yet
  • Options
    feelim wrote: »
    I think by the looks of it, you haven't used it enough yet

Just made today :D

Works fine. Beats my last homemade one. It was a really bad 2litre coke bottle one.
  • Options
    :lol:

Nice one. I must start watching Blue Peter again. :D
  • Options
    I don't do dope anymore but when i did i always found the best was a bucket and a coke bottle lol
  • Options
    Lungs are the best. :yes:
  • Options
    Yerascrote, self proclaimed Health and Safety king of NI, wades in with the knowledge :rolleyes: :D

Lungs take a high volume of super hot smoke and blast it through your gullet and into the lungs - risking lung damage in the long-term but also ulcer gastric reflux problems relating to superheating of the top of the gullet with potentially toxic ancillary substances in the weed.

Bongs would be better in the long term but all smoking carries risks.
  • Options
    Yerascrote, self proclaimed Health and Safety king of NI, wades in with the knowledge :rolleyes: :D

:lol: Ahahaha.

I remember doing buckets in school, wtf, they were dirty. And fucking solids, eurgh. Lungs were'nt too bad. But still, bongs all the way now.

I love this thing, just finished off my homemade resin, good shit. Ah, need to score again though, give this a proper test.
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »

Nice one. I must start watching Blue Peter again. :D

As soon as i saw Gerby's pic i thought of sticky back plastic :D
  • Options
    lungs are good but waterfuckits/"waterfalls" are the best :thumb:

smoke too much soap with these contraptions and you cough up nasty shit for ages and burn the fuck outta your throat .. done it for most of my teenage years :crazyeyes

i used to love making homemade bongs, that plastic tubing/blue tack are two good bong building materials! one word of advice though, plastic bottles like that start to really stink after no time, suppose its easy enough to replace but you'll get lazy and stoned and not bother :D
  • Options
    I don't smoke bong anymore, but to do handicraft bongs out of fruits, flower watering pots or glass bottles would be a hobby I'd like to pick up.
  • Options
    We used to do buckets all the time when I smoked my brains out a couple of years ago. Absolute cabbager. Used to trip off them and everything if the weed was good enough. Mad, mad shit. Always took me about 10 minutes to do or say anything coherent after taking a hit.
  • Options
    stoner!!
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    i used to love making homemade bongs, that plastic tubing/blue tack are two good bong building materials! one word of advice though, plastic bottles like that start to really stink after no time, suppose its easy enough to replace but you'll get lazy and stoned and not bother :D

Nah, I'll do what I always do when high. Start to make something really good, get halfway and decide to go to the shops to get munch.

Then not come home for ages. :D
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    We used to do buckets all the time when I smoked my brains out a couple of years ago. Absolute cabbager. Used to trip off them and everything if the weed was good enough. Mad, mad shit. Always took me about 10 minutes to do or say anything coherent after taking a hit.

haha used to love that years ago, get lost in your own mind for ages :D

not my cup of tea these days though!
  • Options
    omg, they used to call me the bucket queen back in my school days, I was actually proud of that tiitle at the time.... so wrong.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    Nah, I'll do what I always do when high. Start to make something really good, get halfway and decide to go to the shops to get munch.

Then not come home for ages. :D

Yes. :grump:

:D
  • Options
    matty281k wrote: »
    stoner!!

Gambler!
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Gambler!

What other vices are going to surface in this thread?
  • Options
    Looks good :)
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    Looks good :)

Just hit up some more. Can this be a bump when high threaD?

Tube is all dirty now, hahaha.
  • Options
    I loved my lungs. Just a shame after using it constantly, fucked up my real ones for quite a bit!