Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Practical Jokes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi people

Just wondering if there's anyone here whos a bit of a practical joker.
Myself and one of my co-workers need some help/ideas on some jokes we can play on one member of staff (he keeps getting us). so we've decided its payback time

Comments

• Options
    If he's got a desk, glue everything to it.
    Put salt in his coffee.
    put glue on his chair so he gets stuck to it when he sits down.
    put a "present" on his desk filled with stuff that'll jump out at him...

uhm...yea...im running out of ideas
  • Options
    One with a co-worker when our boss was out we trick his kids into being taped together (the office is at my boss home) they tought it was for a laugh but we taped them properly finishing with some tape on their mouth and let them there until they start trying to shout and all... I took a picture... and after when we removed te tape on their mouth only... they were bitching about telling their dad... I was actually sending the pics to their dad... whe he came back he was pissing himself laughing... was god damn funny... no kids been hurt obviously and they were not traumatise either... they fucking laughed about it too... still got the pic, but not sure if I can post it or not... some people might take it as being cruel or aomething... when everyone had a good laugh from it...
  • Options
    One with a co-worker when our boss was out we trick his kids into being taped together (the office is at my boss home) they tought it was for a laugh but we taped them properly finishing with some tape on their mouth and let them there until they start trying to shout and all... I took a picture... and after when we removed te tape on their mouth only... they were bitching about telling their dad... I was actually sending the pics to their dad... whe he came back he was pissing himself laughing... was god damn funny... no kids been hurt obviously and they were not traumatise either... they fucking laughed about it too... still got the pic, but not sure if I can post it or not... some people might take it as being cruel or aomething... when everyone had a good laugh from it...
    :eek2: They definately do jokes well in france! :lol:
    Only jokes i can think of are the old fart powder in coffee, cling film over toilet seat type of jokes
  • Options
    post it :D
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    post it :D

Ok then, here it is... I masked their faces a bit cos well they aint my kids...

mattkids.jpg
  • Options
    :lol:

My dad's got a photo of me taped up with yellow "fragile" packing tape when I was about 4. I'm standing with a huge cheesy grin on my face :p
  • Options
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    :lol:

My dad's got a photo of me taped up with yellow "fragile" packing tape when I was about 4. I'm standing with a huge cheesy grin on my face :p

:lol: Get the pic and share :D
  • Options
    :lol: Get the pic and share :D

If I must :p I will ask him to scan it and send it to me.
  • Options
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    If I must :p I will ask him to scan it and send it to me.

yes you must :D
  • Options
    heh...well, you'll have to wait. He's not home til tomorrow. I might have forgotten by then ;)

Youngbull - sorry for hijacking your thread :p