Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What kind of manga genre would you star in?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot

1081914469_enreHentai.jpg

Hentai Manga! Pervert, pervert, pervert! It is all about sex with you isn't it?! I guess thats good because that is how time is spent in hentai land, sex all day, sex all night! No love need be involved although it can be, as long as it leads to the dirty deed!

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Hentai Manga! Pervert, pervert, pervert! It is all about sex with you isn't it?! I guess thats good because that is how time is spent in hentai land, sex all day, sex all night! No love need be involved although it can be, as long as it leads to the dirty deed!

Why am I not surprised? ;) *giggles*

I got...
    Sci-Fi Manga! Your world is that of creativity, strange things go on and life seems to center around that. Aliens, Mechs, Robots, and other things that were once contained to imagination are running rampant! In this world love either coincides or doesn't play a big role, it either is or isn't... maybe you have fallen for one of those creatures of the imagination? ;)
    Picture From 'Chobits'
  • Options
    1081918507_GenreFurry.jpg
    Furries Manga! Running along the lines of Sci-Fi, and many times included, furries are those loveable cuddly people/animals. Half-animal Half-human, What fun! Cuteness or sexuality is a usual must! Love can be involved but can be hard in your world just like that of a magical-girl, you need acceptance before you can find love.Picture From 'Tokyo Mew Mew'

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
  • Options
    Lolzabeth wrote:
    Why am I not surprised? ;) *giggles*

Really... I find the result shocking and so untrue...

:yeees: ;)
  • Options

1081914469_enreHentai.jpg

I got the same
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    I got the same

got what, the same result or the same boobies?

:p
  • Options
    action, WOO.. ninja scroll :D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Furries Manga! Running along the lines of Sci-Fi, and many times included, furries are those loveable cuddly people/animals. Half-animal Half-human, What fun! Cuteness or sexuality is a usual must! Love can be involved but can be hard in your world just like that of a magical-girl, you need acceptance before you can find love.Picture From 'Tokyo Mew Mew'

Furries!
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    action, WOO.. ninja scroll :D

Ninja scroll is damn good :thumb:
  • Options

Yes, yes it is! :D
  • Options
    Fellow anime geek, im gressing up as jubai for halloween :D
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

same :yes:
  • Options
    got what, the same result or the same boobies?

:p

Results and knockers :D
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    Results and knockers :D

:lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    Furries Manga! Running along the lines of Sci-Fi, and many times included, furries are those loveable cuddly people/animals. Half-animal Half-human, What fun! Cuteness or sexuality is a usual must! Love can be involved but can be hard in your world just like that of a magical-girl, you need acceptance before you can find love.