Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Laced weed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lakefire wrote: »
    Almost everyone immediately dismisses the possibility of laced weed because of its costs. Where I live coke is far cheaper then pot. It would tempt dealers to sprinkle a little, to add a extra hook on customers. Maybe its just a case of stoned paranoia, but the weed is so dusty, like it would be kief, but its not crystal like, but more grainy. it might just be plant resin..

It would be a total waste of money for any dealer to sprinkle coke on weed so why would they do it?
  • Options
    lakefire wrote: »
    Almost everyone immediately dismisses the possibility of laced weed because of its costs. Where I live coke is far cheaper then pot. It would tempt dealers to sprinkle a little, to add a extra hook on customers. Maybe its just a case of stoned paranoia, but the weed is so dusty, like it would be kief, but its not crystal like, but more grainy. it might just be plant resin..

Forget cost then. Smoking coke is a spliff/bong etc would have no additional 'coke' effect. There would be no reason to bash it with coke, whatsoever.
  • Options
    i've heard of people spraying weed with hairsprays several times to make it look crystally and add weight, way out of order
  • Options
    i've heard of people spraying weed with hairsprays several times to make it look crystally and add weight, way out of order

Nothing can beat the shite they put in soapbar. Bits of plastic and all sorts of shite.
  • Options
    Why are we discussing a post a newbie resurrected from 2005? :p
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Nothing can beat the shite they put in soapbar. Bits of plastic and all sorts of shite.

i have often wondered if nowadays soapbar contains thc at all, let alone cbd, its a sad state of affairs. the demand will always be strong so why they dont legalise is beyond me/
  • Options
    smoking harm reduction
  • Options
    The only thing ive heard of dealers lacing weed with was glass particals to add weight.....we thought it was just a myth and last year we got a bag of weed and after we smoked it all of us had the worst coughs of our lives...it was horrible!:yuck: