Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wearing then returning...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Na, I have never done that -would feel too much shame. I always got to try on clothes before buying them anyways so ill only take something back if i had brought it without trying it on. I got a dress from evans in the summer - loved the look of it, thought it was fantastic then when i got hom it looked really horrible on me, so I took it back. But generally, nope.
  • Options
    I've sent a playstation back to a catologue before after I threw it up the wall in an arguement claiming it just stopped working and got a replacement. And I often order mobile phones out of them on that buy now pay next year and send it back before I have to pay anything claiming theres a fault. That way I get a new mobile for 9 months then send it back and get another more up to date one.

The one I have now tho I havent done that.

I actually feel bad now seeing that in writing.:(
  • Options
    i'd say thats bordering on fraud. tut tut
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I think this is absolutely disgusting! How can you justify it in the slightest?

It is not like 'renting' it, it is making someone who has worked hard for their money to buy them clothes that are now used and soiled.

How vile! I hope I dont shop anywhere you do!
  • Options
    I wouldn't do it myself.
  • Options
    GhostGirl wrote: »
    I've sent a playstation back to a catologue before after I threw it up the wall in an arguement claiming it just stopped working and got a replacement. And I often order mobile phones out of them on that buy now pay next year and send it back before I have to pay anything claiming theres a fault. That way I get a new mobile for 9 months then send it back and get another more up to date one.

Do you have no shame woman?!
  • Options
    Doofay wrote: »
    Do you have no shame woman?!
    Haha! fuck off! :(