Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

shopping centres

2»

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Doofay wrote: »
    If you ever see an Asda van driving about give me a wave :p
    Run any grannies over recently?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Meadowhall is alright. Got all your high street shops and it is easy to get to with loads of buses, trains and trams going that way all the time. They have just opened a new mall with a massive primark and a heeeeuuugee next.

I agree about the white rose centre. Really didn't like it when we went.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote: »
    haha no way we sometimes get ASDA shopping delivered.

Haha! That area is one of the ones I get given because all the other drivers are scared old people who think they'll get killed :p You'll know if i'd delivered cos your mum would be going on about how young the lad who delivered your shopping looked :p
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Run any grannies over recently?

I tend to spend more time detouring to Leeds to shag a certain special Mrs. Taylor in the back to be fair!
  • Options
    I think its clear that the MetroCentre has kicked ass in this one. :thumb:
  • Options
    I tend to spend more time detouring to Leeds to shag a certain special Mrs. Taylor in the back to be fair!
    Well played.
    Calvin wrote: »
    I think its clear that the MetroCentre has kicked ass in this one. :thumb:

I hate shopping but even I'm tempted to go now :s
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Well played.

Come on, you're worth more than that. I'm used to a decent bit of banter off you JsT! :p
  • Options
    Come on, you're worth more than that. I'm used to a decent bit of banter off you JsT! :p
    I dont want you to cry to the mods when I suggest you only do ASDA home delivery so you can give away the items to old homeless men in exchange for oral sex.
  • Options
    Metro Centre - even though I only get there twice a year when I get down to Newcastle!

Metro Centre gets my vote too, although it isn't in Newcastle :p . I don't like Meadowhall, there doesn't seem to be much there for it's size.
  • Options
    Anyone been to the new one in Derby, Westfield?

Derby used to be such a hole for shopping, nothing good, but westfield is a nice change! Is huge and has a big mango, zara, bershka, lots of cool places :) and a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge cinema opening there soon too :D