Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weirdest sex experience.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Box wrote: »
    a know!:banghead:

We should start a 'Thesite.org gangbang" thread. People can sign up an that...

Yup, count me in!
  • Options
    think the weirdest one, was in tenerife last year. Was doing the business in a swimming pool in the early hours. Very drunk. Suddenly this security guard starts shouting at us both from accross the pool. We were both stark naked, underwear 7ft under water. The guy shouts, I mean he really shouted at us. Definatley cussin'. His chippy tea must of gone cold earlier or something. So, we got out an went on our way to continue upstairs :) But suddenly he ran up to us, like some jihading terrorist (hands in the air, alah alah baba alah!) started hitting us slapping, pushing us both from behind. From pleasure to pain, like that. I would of reacted an I really wanted to flatten the guy, but a freind of mine had already been sent home for fighting with one of em earlier on in the week an I was having too good a time for that to happen to me.

I saw a few dodgy law enforcement policies in the two weeks I was over there. One things for sure, I'd never fuck with the police abroad, ever!
  • Options
    But suddenly he ran up to us, like some jihading terrorist (hands in the air)

:lol:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :lol:

can you imagine a little short security guard running up to you like that. He kept taking little steps to avoid obstacles and then running on the straight sides of the pool, so he didn't fall over on the wet surface. I complained the next day, nothing was done. I still got the job done upstairs though...
  • Options
    can you imagine a little short security guard running up to you like that. He kept taking little steps to avoid obstacles and then running on the straight sides of the pool, so he didn't fall over on the wet surface. I complained the next day, nothing was done. I still got the job done upstairs though...

Lol Yeah, sounds hillarious.

Although if I was in the middle of getting laid and a little drunk, I think I'd have decked the bastard once he started hitting me...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    A year or so back, I did a thread about a possible TheSite orgy. Loads of people were keen to sign up. It hasn't happened... yet.

If thats the case, that thread definitely needs a resurrection...
  • Options
    If thats the case, that thread definitely needs a resurrection...
    It'll be resur-erected...
  • Options
    not thesite.orgy?

God im funny

That's quite good :D
  • Options
    Part of an MMF threesome, was going great guns. We were laying altogether with her in between, she was facing him and I was manually pleasuring her.

All was going well until I realised that the hand playing with me wasn't smooth like a lady's usually is... :no:

After pointing out that I wasn't particularly "curious", I made my excuses and left.

Well not straight away, shagged her first, natch. :thumb:
  • Options
    many i wouldn't say on here, but i do remember a french guy i saw once wanking off into a sock because i wouldn't get with him on the first date...that was very odd. Also being in the same room as my best mate at the time, her getting it hard up the arse, whilst one of her good guy mates was going down on me...very odd and sureal....

oh and being told that we were the 5 couple to have sex on my bedroom floor when i was living with mates in spain....that was quite funny, though it took a long time to work out who all the other people might have been...
  • Options
    And having sex in Vondlepark in Amsterdam stoned and in the middle of the night, we where at it for a while before we realised we didnt have enough cover as we thought...