Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fucktards on ebay...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DG wrote: »
    I was scam once by someone with 100% positive feedback on hundreds of sales - was on a mobile phone case and he did a runner and left about 50 people in the lurch - silly sod should have simply sold his eBay ID or something cos his feedback until then was really good.

Got my money back via PayPal.

That was probably a hijacked account. Nigerian scammers like to steal peoples accounts to scam from.
  • Options
    noog wrote: »
    If you've ever sold a phone on ebay you'd understand, I had a phone i was selling and everytime i listed it, some guy would win the auction, then demand to use an escrow system so that his sister/father/son could get the phone. It's truely a pain in the ass.

I've heard about this.

My parents have never had ny problems when buyin/selling stuff on eBay and that does include the phone they got me as well. (the phone is slightly f**ked; but that's nothing to do with the seller)
  • Options
    Noog are yo still buying it? If not I got a new W200i here you can have for 35 quid.
  • Options
    I've sold afew phones on ebay and bought them, So far i've been lucky but putting something that may seam a ban-able offence has to be done (even though its not ban-able offence)

What colour is the phone M?
  • Options
    Surely they could just say "no scammers" rather than "no Nigerian scammers"?
  • Options
    90% of those scammers on eBay are Nigerian, doesn't really matter though does it?
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »

True, I've listed an auction with that exact text though, it is frustrating having to re-list, especially for a third time.
  • Options
    third time.

ouch
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    True, I've listed an auction with that exact text though, it is frustrating having to re-list, especially for a third time.
    This is what pisses me off about eBay!
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »

You're being far too PC. Maybe if they said "No nigger scammers".
  • Options
    Kiezo has a point, sorry to put the thread off topic - The W880i Looks hot I bet you cant get that for £35 :D