Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bad eating habbits.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have odd lists of what I will and wont eat rather then how I eat it.

I dont mix foods together for main meals though, and tend to eat them in a particular order (so veg then meat then potatoes) I also have curry ketchup on far too much stuff.
  • Options
    a can of tuna put into a bowl and then douse it in vinegar..yummy
  • Options
    well after eating a bag of walkers, I have to have another one, and another and another and....well you get the picture.

I also eat too fast, according to a mate anyway. (well I was tearing into a mcflurry but what do you expect when you haven't eaten one in a year?)
    I eat too fast. I always finish before everyone else. Ah well.
  • Options
    Eating frozen peas when they are still frozen. Strange, because I don't like peas normally.
  • Options
    OOoOOooooo do they???

*makes a mental note to take a trip to Sainsburies soon...
  • Options
    I used to sprinkle an oxo cube into ready salted crisps when I was little. That was lush.
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Thats fucking horrible.

:yes:
  • Options
    I used to sprinkle an oxo cube into ready salted crisps when I was little. That was lush.

I can actually imagine that being quite good, may have to experiment... :chin:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Thats fucking horrible.

is not, try it!
  • Options
    we used to give people suprise oxo hot jknives, then laugh when they chocked- funneh!
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    we used to give people suprise oxo hot jknives, then laugh when they chocked- funneh!

Ummm... pardon?
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    So come on motherfuckers, what are you're bad eating habbits?

They can be unhealthy or disgusting.

I love putting cream on my cereal instead of milk sometimes, and I love putting cream and ice cream in my crusha milkshakes.

I have a few...

Cold baked beans, either dumped on top of chips, a jacket potato or out of a tin whatever... I love baked beans.

I have bread with everything, having toast? make a sandwich of it and slap it between two slices of bread.

Oh i also used to, but less so any more dip thigns in a cup of tea, toast is fairly simple, but more to disguist other people, things like a bacon & sausage cob would get dipped in there...

I actually mix most things, i know if im really hungry i'll go to the fridge and unless theres something i really fancy, i'll be undecided and end up having like 3 or 4 really small meals at once which usually get merged in to one medium sized mess, like a Jacket Potato, with some sandwich and a few chips, all of which usually gets squashed between the bread.

To be honest I don't know how i'm not a fat bastard again
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Splodgey wrote: »
    Timtams are best for this!

Tesco's stopped selling timtams :(

Mmmm, Tim Tam Slam.

I like tomatoes with waaaay to much salt.
  • Options
    Condensed milk out of the tube. Rich wouldn't let me do it with the tube we bought at the weekend though :(. I do love condensed milk though :yum:.

I also like dry pasta, and I nibble away at the dry spaghetti when I'm in the kitchen and my mum's making spag bol.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand everyone says I'm weird because it'll make me ill, but I always always always eat the peel from cooking apples. It's yummy.

I have a strange way of eating bananas as well, I peel the whole skin off, nibble off all the outside dry bit, then eat the rest of it. The very few people who have witnessed me doing that said it was disgusting :(.
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    I have bread with everything, having toast? make a sandwich of it and slap it between two slices of bread.

:lol: brilliant

:lol:
  • Options
    Crispy bacon and Philly with Chives :yum:
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    :lol: brilliant

:lol:

mwah ha ha ha
  • Options
    I have just discovered that turkey ham wrapped around a penguin bar is interesting, not exactly nice but interesting indeed. The things you find in a half eaten kiddy's lunchbox!