Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Little self-rant

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
As this is just a rant, I don't think it would better be at "Students"...

This exam period isn't going too well for me. My mood is pretty much down (as in "The server is down"), and possibly as a result of this I can barely bring myself to study... I've had 8 exams so far, and I can only tell I've probably passed 2 of them. 3 are "maybe" and the other 3 are "No". No results out so far, but that's what I think.
I still have a few of them left, and I'll be given a second chance for some, but still this is worse than the previous semesters...

Of course there are others who are doing even worse, and not passing an exam simply means I'll have to try again next semester, no other drawbacks. But still...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zalbor wrote:
    As this is just a rant, I don't think it would better be at "Students"...

This exam period isn't going too well for me. My mood is pretty much down (as in "The server is down"), and possibly as a result of this I can barely bring myself to study... I've had 8 exams so far, and I can only tell I've probably passed 2 of them. 3 are "maybe" and the other 3 are "No". No results out so far, but that's what I think.
    I still have a few of them left, and I'll be given a second chance for some, but still this is worse than the previous semesters...

Of course there are others who are doing even worse, and not passing an exam simply means I'll have to try again next semester, no other drawbacks. But still...

I can;t bring myself to study whether i'm happy or sad... bit shit isn't it :p
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    I can;t bring myself to study whether i'm happy or sad... bit shit isn't it :p
    Aye. I guess I'm used to my usual overwhelming success (exaggeration :D) so what would be "not bad" for others feels very bad to me.
  • Options
    I used to do well in school.. it started to go downhill about 5 years ago, don't know why these things happen :/

I hate when people say it's because you got lazy too ... it's not as simple as that ;p
  • Options
    In my case, it's probably a combination of the fact that my mood gets mathematically worse as time passes, and that the last couple of weeks I've been trying to make my computer work again. It may be sad, but I can't be completely calm when I don't know for sure that it works... :o
  • Options
    I'm sure you'll be back to your usual achievement record soon or whatever. Plus, people always think that they have done worse than they have!
  • Options
    Eggh study. I just cant get into it this year at all, particually as I missed college last week and cant be bothered to do any catch-up work.
  • Options
    The one today went good (I think) so I'm feeling some better. There's one tomorrow too, but no time to study so I'll just go the second time.
  • Options
    chin up zal ...we all ...have to get behind a mule boy ...in the morning and plough.
    it aint forever ...one day you'll be looking back on it ...it will be past.
    the light is at the end of the tunnel ...may seem like a long tunnel but ...dig in man!
  • Options
    I have more and more past every day... And I'm not sure much good has come out of that. Sadly, I can't stop the past from growing...

*wakes up* SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MENTION THE WORD "PAST" AROUND ME??? Don't do it again! :<