Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Reduced food in the supermarket

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got organic carrot batons for 15p and fresh egg noodles for 10p :D
  • Options
    Ha!! I did'nt even see that!!

Woah freaky! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    I got organic carrot batons for 15p

Do the vegtable police use them?? lololololololololololololololol
  • Options
    I normally get some really good bargains in my local Tesco metro. All of the reduced stuff is in one section. None that I have seen have been out of date. Most have one or two days to go. Just normally before they have a delivery to make room. Tonight I got some chicken for dinner (it is out of date tomorrow) reduced from about £6 to £1.39 and some baby courgettes (2 days left) normally £1.99 and got them for 10p. Neve by dented or damaged stuff though!
  • Options
    OMG i got a BAGFUL of reduced crap today! sandwich filler 27p, this dip selection for 50p but it was a mega posh one with corriander hummus and everything :yum:

I also raided the bashed can shelf, there was just me and an old man there for abut half an hour scounging for stuff. Got some posh stuffing, a load of dried fruits, one of those organic nut bars, posh curry sauce and a load of those packets that you make sauces with. Basically all the stuff I can't normally afford! None of the stuff had been opened, just the packets had gone a bit scraggy...yay!

Oh the other day I got this stick on cake transfer made of icing thing that says happy birthday for 22p! Its my blokes birthday soon so I'll do him a cake with it on BARGAIN