Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Figured i'd start early seein as i just got in :p

Whats everyone up to?

Comments

• Options
    Today, Early shift, so get a good chunk of my afternoon, tomorrow lateshift so get to lay in, then sunday early shift, monday a 10-6, so work work work, although i get teusday of work
  • Options
    Working friday night, going to a party to get pissed and do loads of speed and then going to a Highly Blessed, Drum & Bass rave in Brighton to get pilled up Sunday.

Bank holiday monday? Sleeping and recovery.
  • Options
    This morning: Going for a long walk to set the questions for Scouts tonight.

Tonight: Stalking the Scouts around the local area while they hunt down 'local facilities and services', aka a scavenger/treasure hunt/quiz thing. Followed by pub.

Saturday: Tutoring at some hideous time in the morning, then my brothers Confirmation in the afternoon and supper party thing after.

Sunday: Church and then say in the sun at the sailing club (fingers crossed).

Monday: Car parking for the local fete.

Should be nice but nothing too thrilling.
  • Options
    Out celebrating finishing 1st of my 4 finals tonight, although after stopping up chatting till 5.30am last night I'm not looking forward to either sitting the exam or being awake enough to get drunk and party tonight.

Then revision for the rest of the weekend really. Poker night on Sunday night to teach the noobs how to play before the big money poker night in a couple of weeks. :D
  • Options
    Tonight - not a lot as I don't expect to be in London until late.

Tomorrow - Wakeboarding at lunchtime for a couple of hours. Suit shopping will fit in the day somewhere... Not sure about the night.

Sunday - All day session by the river in Richmond.

Monday - Regret all day session by the river in Richmond.
  • Options
    Just about to jump in the shower as i have the day off work and should be starting to drink in approximately two hours woooo

for once i actually dont know whats going on this weekend i expect just getting hammered and stuff ... monday is this crappy carnival thing in my town and i think we're just gonna get fucked and go on the rides and shit
  • Options
    just more revising zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Pub tonight. Not sure how long I'll last as struggling on a few hours of sleep.

Going to Birmingham tomorrow, hopefully going for a meal somewhere yet to be decided then will hit some bars. I'm hoping the weather will hold out so we can sit outside, you know it's really summer when you drink outside and go out without a coat.

Sunday I'll stay in bed and play playstation and catch up on some essential DVD watching. I'm working Monday :(:(
  • Options
    Working tonight and tomorrow from 5 to 11, haven't made any other plans as such, just have to see how it goes.

Don't really bother planning anymore, just see how it happens.
  • Options
    Not much, I'm heading down to my Mum's for the weekend.
  • Options
    having a bbq tonight and am planning on stuffing myself silly.. and getting completely and utterly wasted. hopefully :D
    tomorrow i need to do some work, before probably going to a club in cardiff with my mate and her work friends. i wont know anyone.. but ive figured that if i get drunk enough then it wont matter!!!

sunday.. probably not a lot. more work most likely.
  • Options
    Yesterday - I was at the park all day, I saw Kiezo natter to his pals and that but I was fairly inebriated to move like. Then I went to see The Sunshine Underground for free as me and my gay boyfriend wandered in. Went to Art School, couldn't find any pills and refused to pay anymore for booze so came home.

Today - I am gonny be probably again at the park with my mate til she meets her current fling then to a Smirnoff Vodka Cabaret with the Guillemots and Optimo DJ. Probably meeting up with the lad I'm seeing and crashing at his.

Saturday - I dunno what I'll be up to. Sleeping probably or taking a few books to the park with my Ipod.

Sunday - Omnibous day, Shipwrecked day and also Optimo evening. :)
  • Options
    The kids I'm studying with talked about a party tonight but I so don't think that we're all about to pass the first exam. I'm very scared that I'll fail so if that's the case it's early to bed for me tonight and be up bright and early tomorrow morning to tackle the re-sitting of my practical.

Saturday though.... I've got some money and wouldn't mind going out to dance. :) Depends a lot on what happens though. I could be saying goodbye to me dream if I handle things badly.

Friends most likely on sunday.
  • Options
    Ooooh, I'm going home (again) this weekend.. BOOYAH. How exciting. Shall be sunbathing lots, providing the weather is nice.. Although I don't think it's meant to be.. Porbably a good thing though, I'm er, just a tad red..

Anyhoo - probably partaying tonight at Saks, not sure about the rest of the weekend.. depends on who is around.
  • Options
    Tonight - I'm hanign out with paddington bear.....

Tomorrow - not sure about the day but I think i have to drag my ass to bluewater to take some stuff back. Evening i'm haing a married couples dinner party at my house - so i'm likely to get hideously drunk whilst wearing pearls and feeding people canapes (cheese and pineapple hedgehog anyone?)

Sunday - possibly hanging out at the new flat on kentish riviera aka Margate - but weather is looking crap sob sob

Monday - rounders and british bulldog in the park and visiting my nan.
  • Options
    Revision .. revision .. revision .. revision... revision ... eat... revision .. wank ... revision ... eat ... sleep .. revision ... you get the picture.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    Off too a party tonight.
  • Options
    Finishing off my coursework essay and doing revision....might head to a house party tonight. Failing that might go out tomorrow night. I know I should just stay in and revise for my finals but the motivation just hasn't kicked in...
  • Options
    Tonight am preparing my friends 18th pressie! Mabye going to see the bf.

Tomorrow day spending the whole day sleeping, shower and then deciding and moaning I have nothing to wear for tomorrow night.
    Tomorrow night I am at an 18th party.

Sunday mmm sure there is something but can't remember what
  • Options
    Today (weekend started at 1pm today, i took a half day :D)... seeing spiderman 3, going out to dinner with my lovely boyfriend, having drinkies and making vodka jellies in preparation for...

MY BIRTHDAY! Tomorrow :) So tomorrow morning i will wake up (alone, rubbish boyfriend is playing football), then go and get my friends from the station, prepare all sorts of exciting things for the kiddy birthday party i'm having at 3.30. Drinking till i pass out.

Sunday will be spent regretting drinking till i pass out.

Monday will be spent booking a holiday and dreading going back to work.
  • Options
    Tonight - Aqua fit and then I will be in with a bottle of wine and Ugly Betty.
    Saturday - Shopping and going out for my 21st (it is not until the 10th but most people can't make it then)
    Sunday - Family bbq. I pray that the weather will be decent! ***Please***
    Monday - I shall be gyming it and going swimming.
  • Options
    Have a lovely birthday :) Party sounds fab. Hope you get good weather so you can play outside games like er... climbing trees or something?
  • Options
    Extra long weekend this weekend as its bank holiday so im gonna do as little as possible i think just chillin this weekend and see my mum
  • Options
    Today (weekend started at 1pm today, i took a half day :D)... seeing spiderman 3, going out to dinner with my lovely boyfriend, having drinkies and making vodka jellies in preparation for...

MY BIRTHDAY! Tomorrow :) So tomorrow morning i will wake up (alone, rubbish boyfriend is playing football), then go and get my friends from the station, prepare all sorts of exciting things for the kiddy birthday party i'm having at 3.30. Drinking till i pass out.

Sunday will be spent regretting drinking till i pass out.

Monday will be spent booking a holiday and dreading going back to work.

Good job you have two boyfriends :)
  • Options
    as little as possible. last night i consumed half a bottle of disaronno and 3 VKs.. in quite a short space of time and after not having had much to eat at all. hopefully going shopping tomorrow for my birthday on wednesday. :D then i'm working sunday and suppose i should do some uni work too!
  • Options
    Relaxing, packing, plucking, dying and.....travelling to Turkey for a week on Sunday :D
  • Options
    I forgot that this afternoon I'm invited to an opening 'party' for a real estate agency my cousin is opening up. No idea what to expect, maybe some alcohol which I'd appreciate. ;)

I can call now to find out if I failed... think I'll brush my hair first.
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    I forgot that this afternoon I'm invited to an opening 'party' for a real estate agency my cousin is opening up. No idea what to expect, maybe some alcohol which I'd appreciate. ;)

I can call now to find out if I failed... think I'll brush my hair first.

Fingers crossed
  • Options
    I'm currently nursing a bad hangover so I shant be doing much today.

This weekend is going to be spent revising. I've got my first final next week :nervous: