Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekend thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed

Thanks! I passed! Yippeee! She was like "want good news or the bad news or both?" and I asked if I could have good news but then added I'd probably want both. Was shitting bricks. :lol:

VinylVicky: Where to Turkey are you going? :) I was once in Marmaris for a week and loved it. Was really young though so I'd like to go again someday for some fresher memories.
  • Options
    Revising, revising, revising. Maths exam on Monday :(. Add in a 9 hour shift (I'm biking there and back :|), and some sex perhaps, and there consists my weekend >.<.
  • Options
    not sure what tonight..going to friend's birthday do at a few pubs tomorrow dressed up army-ish..sunday driving lesson
  • Options
    Congrats Jaloux :thumb: and happy birthday celebrations to the upcoming birthday people!

I am going out for a wee drink now to see all my pals I haven't seen in weeks and weeks, and that is diverse as my weekend is going to be. Other than that, hospital and downtime.
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Thanks! I passed! Yippeee! She was like "want good news or the bad news or both?" and I asked if I could have good news but then added I'd probably want both. Was shitting bricks. :lol:

VinylVicky: Where to Turkey are you going? :) I was once in Marmaris for a week and loved it. Was really young though so I'd like to go again someday for some fresher memories.

:yippe: :hyper: :D :thumb:
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »

Alanya http://www.bluestarhotel.com/english/index.htm
    All inc for a week me and my mad mate....i cannot wait!!!!

congrats btw :D
  • Options
    Yayyyy for my long weekend - no college til Wednesday!

Today - was a bit shit. I was sent home from college and my tutor was so worried she actually rang my best mate to send her round to look after me. After the week my best mate has had, someone from college ringing her and worrying her was the last thing I wanted to do to her :( But still. In a little while my mum and dad will be back (yay) with 200 fags for me (double yay) but then I will have to talk about my car :( But then I get a chinese. So that's good.

Tomorrow - urgh. I've been convinced to work a 9 hour shift, despite being poorly. So yeah I'll do that, then come home and crash :)

Sunday - NO idea. Maybe go and take my dog (who comes home tomorrow yay) for a walk with my mates

Monday - working again. Fun. But I'll curl up with the boyfriend after.

Tuesday (god love college for extended Bank Holiday Weekends) me and my mates are going to Warwick Castle. I had NO idea what it was til like an hour ago, but now I've seen the website I'm rather looking forward to it! :D
  • Options
    seeing as i have no friends...well ones that aren't revising...i shall also be revising for my stupidly easy C&G exam on the 16th...other than that i shall be boring my brains out...
  • Options
    Was gonna be a quiet one, then all of sucking fudden got things to do tonight, Sunday and Monday :)
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    Tuesday (god love college for extended Bank Holiday Weekends) me and my mates are going to Warwick Castle.

We were thinking of going there Tuesday too :) I had a vada at their website today. I'd love to go to one of their suppers in fancy dress.
  • Options
    Fuck knows but it'll involve lots of random shit talking and rampaging. HOLA PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR MINNESOTA! :shocking:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Fuck knows but it'll involve lots of random shit talking and rampaging. HOLA PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR MINNESOTA! :shocking:

Naw mate, yer aff it! It's put your hands up for either Utah or Delaware!

Oh, and Guillemots is NO MORE. I am being a hermit. I'm still ill from ze booze last night. :yuck:
  • Options
    Havent got a clue. Meeting in pub at 8. Then larging it till Tuesday somewhere somehow.
  • Options
    quiet weekend planned. 3 exams this week coming - wednesday, thursday and friday :yuck:

then i'm done and the fun begins next weekend.
  • Options
    Getting my hair done tomorrow :D thats always a blow to my purse!! but I can't wait for new hair :D

Not much else planned coz I'm skinted and no one really up for it anyway. I reckon I might go on my bike for the exercise and clean my room coz its a shit heap. oh what fun :S

I went out on Wednesday from 4pm til 2am non stop drinkin so I reckon I can cope with staying in this weekend. I have definitely been out a lot recently!
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    Tuesday (god love college for extended Bank Holiday Weekends) me and my mates are going to Warwick Castle. I had NO idea what it was til like an hour ago, but now I've seen the website I'm rather looking forward to it! :D

1) Some of us don't even get the day off college on Monday, let alone Tuesday :p.

2) Warwick Castle is ace :D. I went there with my mum and dad when I was little and I loved it :D.
  • Options
    Sleep.

Meant to be out tonight but look and feel so hungover so I didn't go in the end. Can't see the next couple of days being especially productive either, haha.
  • Options
    I missed out on getting a girls number. Damn my "waiting for the right time" which never happened! (Cos i didnt ask her then i went to the bathroom and she went home. Alas)

Also a cat followed me home, it was my pet for an hour before my housemates made me shove it outside :(
  • Options
    Just got home from a night out. It's 6:15 now, whoo. The town seems awful quiet now that a lot of the students are revising for exams. Makes me want to laugh! Except that a few of the kids with me couldn't come because they have to re-sit their exams. Five of fifteen failed. :(

But we didn't let that stop us and I had a good night! I really need to buy some clothes to party in though so that I look smokin'! Dunno why but I'm always so picky though. Kinda sucks when your friend is racking in phone numbers. hrmpf.

I'm shivering! Just can't be arsed putting a sheet back on my bed, it's in the dryer. So much hassle although I'll love crawling into bed. Think I'll keep both my duvets on top of me. :yes:
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    Have a lovely birthday :) Party sounds fab. Hope you get good weather so you can play outside games like er... climbing trees or something?

Thanks :) I'm hoping for good weather, if for no other reason than i'm not sure that 25ish people will fit into my house!

G_Angel007, my boyfriend goes through phases of being very lovely and very rubbish. At present, i'm in my house on my own and he's playing football, so that's a rubbish one. When he buys me things, it's a good phase :D
  • Options
    I'm back at my Dad's because i'm Poor Mc Poorson :( Saving up for a deposit on my new place (move in 1st July, staying in Leeds though!)

So my weekend will involve catching up on here, jazzing up my iPod with good tunes and being a big fat lazy arse. :D
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I'm back at my Dad's because i'm Poor Mc Poorson :( Saving up for a deposit on my new place (move in 1st July, staying in Leeds though!)

So my weekend will involve catching up on here, jazzing up my iPod with good tunes and being a big fat lazy arse. :D

you're back in manc?

I have had a great weekend so far, it started on Weds and on Thurs me and steven went to London for thesite's ball so that was amazing! Was great to meet some people from here in a posh environment. Bri-namite rocks...thats all that needs to be said!!
    spent yesterday sight seeing and that was knackering, so today will just chill out in bed :) love it!
  • Options
    That's when I move to Leeds too! Hooray for moving to Leeds :thumb:
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I have had a great weekend so far, it started on Weds and on Thurs me and steven went to London for thesite's ball so that was amazing! Was great to meet some people from here in a posh environment. Bri-namite rocks...thats all that needs to be said!!
    spent yesterday sight seeing and that was knackering, so today will just chill out in bed :) love it!

Aw it was really nice, eh? Absolutely everybody was lovely, everybody had a good time (least judging by the photos on my phone :crazyeyes ) and I'm holding you two to your wee weekend up in Glasgow!

Hope you's both got home safe and sound :thumb:
  • Options
    you're back in manc?

Haha its true! Bri you were so funny pished. Thanks for helping me get to my tube station...almost missed the stop for Victoria cuz I was so sleepy :D
  • Options
    we were so tired by the time we got back, our train wasnt till 8pm and spent the day wandering round with our luggage, not good. still had fun tho.

thursday night was quality, bri, upload your pics when you can, im gonna do mine when i get home to burnley, the ones from my phone anyway. today im just gonna do nothing.
  • Options
    I've already seen some photos :D

Looks like it was lots and lots of fun!
  • Options
    you're back in manc?

I am indeed, young lady!
    That's when I move to Leeds too! Hooray for moving to Leeds :thumb:

I know :D It's all about Leeds! I'm annoyed though, the house thing has fallen through which means I'm sat here saving money for something that isn't even happening yet.

:(
  • Options
    I know :D It's all about Leeds! I'm annoyed though, the house thing has fallen through which means I'm sat here saving money for something that isn't even happening yet.

:(

Because I was a student in Leeds there is no way I could live there now I'm working. It would just feel wrong and I'd probably end up hating all the students that are there now. And people are waaaay too AllSaintsy there for my liking. Anyways I bet you're having a good time. Living with your mates is always the best :)
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Because I was a student in Leeds there is no way I could live there now I'm working. It would just feel wrong and I'd probably end up hating all the students that are there now. And people are waaaay too AllSaintsy there for my liking. Anyways I bet you're having a good time. Living with your mates is always the best :)

What does AllSaintsy mean?