Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

xbox 360

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
who has a 360 and uses live, gimmie yo' gamertags :)

Comments

• Options
    is the xbox 360 good?
  • Options
    yes, yes it is
  • Options
    gt = johnbhoy89

What games you got?
  • Options
    I just can't get into my XBox for some reason. The games, to me anyway, all seem to be first person assassiny shoot 'em ups, film conversions or fucking sports sims. FFS ping pong :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    what games u got rubberskin?
  • Options
    Ummm Viva Wanky Pinata :) Oblivion, Fusion Frenzy. Sonic (the wanky 3D xbox one) and all the old sega sonics on an old xbox disc
  • Options
    I've got Call of Duty 3 , Blazing Angels, Gears of War, Smackdown vs Raw 07, Spiderman 3...

I voided my warranty 4 hours after getting my 360 :).

my gamerid is noog0
  • Options
    Im usually on call of duty 3,quake 4 or project gotham 3.
    Gamertag Shockwave Fox.:cool:
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote: »
    Im usually on call of duty 3,quake 4 or project gotham 3.
    Gamertag Shockwave Fox.:cool:

Added you :) Anyone else?
  • Options
    I'm on as well, but my free trial runs out soon.

Tag is King of Glasgow.
  • Options
    doesnt seem to be that many people who use it :( , added you KoG

If there were more online players we could've created a list of xbox gamertags and wii/ds friend codes
  • Options
    I've got Live! but I've only got like, FIFA just now, 'cos I traded all my games in cos I'd completed/got bored of them all. HURRY THE FUCK UPO AND RELEASE MORE 360 GAMES!

Where'd you get it illegalised Si? ;o
  • Options
    I've got Live! but I've only got like, FIFA just now, 'cos I traded all my games in cos I'd completed/got bored of them all. HURRY THE FUCK UPO AND RELEASE MORE 360 GAMES!

Where'd you get it illegalised Si? ;o

did it myself, read a few guides on the net, oh and flashing the thing isn't even illegal afaik, only the modchips are.

Also the copies work online, which is nice.
  • Options
    noog wrote: »
    did it myself, read a few guides on the net, oh and flashing the thing isn't even illegal afaik, only the modchips are.

Also the copies work online, which is nice.

PM me pls kthnx.
  • Options
    So. I have an Xbox360 core system. And broadband.

What else do I need? And how much does of broadband usage can you expect yer 360 to chew up as my provider has me on a limited usage until they upgrade in July.

:)
  • Options

What else do I need? And how much does of broadband usage can you expect yer 360 to chew up as my provider has me on a limited usage until they upgrade in July.

no idea, it won't be much though, afaik most games only use about 10k/s eachway whilst playing, so it'd take a damn long time to make any dent in a cap that you may have, so just create a live account and let's play :)

Shinty, pm me yer MSN
  • Options

I'm sure I remember reading somewhere you need the hard drive to be able to go on Live! You might wanna check that out, I'm not 100% sure.
  • Options
    I'm sure I remember reading somewhere you need the hard drive to be able to go on Live! You might wanna check that out, I'm not 100% sure.

That's what I thought also. I'll need to check that out.
  • Options
    I have..
    Gears of war
    graw2
    pgr3
    fifa 07
    table tennis :D
    test drive

Arcade:
    Worms
    Uno
    Texas hold em

didnt like cod3 or viva pinata so I traded them in again lol
  • Options
    You don't need the hard-drive to use live, only need it to download online content. I haven't got the hdd yet :)
  • Options
    noog wrote: »
    doesnt seem to be that many people who use it :( , added you KoG

If there were more online players we could've created a list of xbox gamertags and wii/ds friend codes
    Cool. Games I've got are Perfect Dark, Oblivion, PGR3, GoW. We should have a massive challenge night one night if enough people are interested.
  • Options
    g/t: claretkoe

live is awesome, im fully addicted to pro evo online tho, get that noogle! and i'll whoop your ass. currently clocking up about 35 games, modded mine first day i got it and never looked back, certainly worth doing. ive heard some of the more recent boxes are harder to do tho. might want you to update my firmware to a later one at some point si.

add me anyway, i'll be online tomorrow evening i would think as i aint going out
  • Options
    koe: there was a new firmware version released today for samsung drives, Apparently tommorow the dashboard will need an update to use live, which may cause backups to not boot. The released firmware will stop that.

If microsoft include the detection in the dashboard software, people who play backups and use live , will *need* to apply the firmware update to their dvd drive
  • Options
    im on a hitachi drive and therefore one of the lucky buggers that hasnt need to update my firmware as of yet, but if i do, im coming down your way! i cant be arsed getting a sata card etc..cos im too lazy.
  • Options
    I just got an update to my xbox from the net, reset the xbox and games still work online and offline...

So maybe all the fuss was over nothing... Unless that wasnt *the* update. As it was supposed to be done monday
  • Options
    yeah apparently the new update gives you msn access from your xbox plus divx support, but who knows.
  • Options
    Where did you hear about that? I've just had a look at my dash and see nothing of the sort. :(

edit: just found it http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2007/0408-im.htm

Can't see any of those features in my dashboard yet, So i'll assume that the update that I recieved was infact -not- the spring update :/
  • Options
    did anyone play the halo3 multiplayer beta thing?
  • Options
    the halo3 beta aint started yet m8... still a few weeks
  • Options
    just so anyone wants to know, the latest dashboard update is safe to install :) (for those who prefer to use backups)