Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

xbox 360

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Has anyone had any problems connecting to the live service at all? Yesterday, I was able to connect, send and receive messages over live, but everytime I tried to invite my mate to play PGR3, or if I tried to get into a quick online game, I was just hit by 'cannot connect to host', or 'cannot communicate with all players'. I've had a quick search through the net, and it seems like my NAT settings might be wrong, but I don't really want to go poking about with the settings. Fucking microsoft. This should be easy stuff. I wonder if apple will ever release a computer console :chin:
  • Options
    i got my first cannot connect to host when invited to a PGR3 game last night, might have been a prob.

new update rocks, msn on xbox360 is the future, need to get a spare USB keyboard for the box now.

no bricking of my machine either, happy man.
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    koe_182 wrote: »
    yeah apparently the new update gives you msn access from your xbox plus divx support, but who knows.

Divx support? Did that get included? I've been looking to fiddle with me console and divx on it would be pretty sweet.
  • Options
    aslong as they are packaged as mkv's it appears, not full divx support but better than nothing, saying that, i havent touched my xbox since the ban hammer fell :(
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    noog wrote: »
    who has a 360 and uses live, gimmie yo' gamertags :)

Skiver
    Weekender Offender