Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What every guy should know about fingering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know nothing.., I needing educating ... so come on girls tell us chaps what's good and what's not.

And also how do you feel about fingering in public, like under the blanket on a plane or at the cinema - whilst making sure no one else sees?

Comments

• Options
    LondonGuy wrote: »
    I know nothing.., I needing educating ... so come on girls tell us chaps what's good and what's not.

And also how do you feel about fingering in public, like under the blanket on a plane or at the cinema - whilst making sure no one else sees?

It's different for every girl! So a bit hard to say really....but IMO fingering in public = :thumb: :D
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    It's different for every girl! So a bit hard to say really....but IMO fingering in public = :thumb: :D
    :yes:

Empty trains are fun :blush:.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »

Yep, it's all fun and games til someone loses an eye.... ahem, i mean, it's different for everyone, best thing to do if you want to drive your lady wild is ask her what she likes, and experiment. So long as you both have fun finding out what you both like, it's al good! :thumb:
  • Options
    Keep your nails short!
  • Options
    I remember at school, some girls used to love getting fingered at the back of class whilst watching a video. lol
  • Options
    Keep your nails short!

Ooo...yes!! Universal rule!! Otherwise, :shocking:
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »

Me and my ex did it in a busy pub once :o Funnily enough, nobody noticed because of the way we were sat but still THE SHAME!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a proper ho-bag when I look back at times like that, hah.

I was only 18, its ok.......:blush:
  • Options
    If you're new to it, invest in some lube as there will be less friction and less likely to result in injury. Keep nails short and clean.

On a train? Given how filthy some public transport is, they can wait till they get home and wash their hands! However, in a place of beauty (which is clean) and no one is in sight, I wouldn't mind.
  • Options

Well .. just say how you like it then ..

directly stimulation, in and out, up or down, - Us boys need details. :)
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    However, in a place of beauty (which is clean) and no one is in sight, I wouldn't mind.

But you're missing the point!! :p It's the people being in sight that makes it fun!! :hyper:
  • Options
    Me and my ex did it in a busy pub once :o Funnily enough, nobody noticed because of the way we were sat but still THE SHAME!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a proper ho-bag when I look back at times like that, hah.

I was only 18, its ok.......:blush:
    Oh, I don't think I could ever do it somewhere BUSY, the empty train made me feel dirty enough :o. Maybe if there were not MANY people, I could. The thrill of it was what made it fun, though. And it made all sorts of naughty thoughts go through my head :o.
  • Options
    On a train? Given how filthy some public transport is, they can wait till they get home and wash their hands! However, in a place of beauty (which is clean) and no one is in sight, I wouldn't mind.

This was actually quite a nice train. I'd never do it on the Braintree-Liverpool St. ones :yuck:.

And it WAS an empty train, although the thought of someone else getting on the train was what made it exciting :yes:.
  • Options

Hmmm...well...not direct stimulation straight away...it's good to tease a bit first!! :D Erm...like I say, every girls' different, but I'd say working up from quite soft stroking and teasing just in and around 'the area' :D, to slightly harder (but not tooo hard!), more rhythmic, more direct stimulation....but erm...quite hard to describe really!!

Sorry...don't know if that's very helpful really....anyone else care to elaborate?? :thumb:
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    Oh, I don't think I could ever do it somewhere BUSY, the empty train made me feel dirty enough . Maybe if there were not MANY people, I could. The thrill of it was what made it fun, though. And it made all sorts of naughty thoughts go through my head .
    Aye. I did feel like a bit of a ho-bag but then again, the risk of getting caught was VERY HIGH which got me going :lol: I had a thing for having sex, doing things in public places when I was young and my ex did too. It didn't help that I worked with him because we did so many things at work in places where we could easily have got caught and if we did get caught, it was likely we both would have got the sack :lol: Like I said though, its the risk that made it so fun.

I don't think I'd do any of it now. Well, I probably would but thats SO not the point.
  • Options
    I don't think I'd do any of it now. Well, I probably would but thats SO not the point.

Haha. Personally, I don't think there's any shame in it as such, just as long as you don't go TOO extreme. If you enjoy it, what's the problem?
  • Options
    Ooo...yes!! Universal rule!! Otherwise, :shocking:

And make sure your hands are clean too ... Tabasco sauce would not be considered an appropriate accompaniment. :shocking:
  • Options
    Ha ha!! Just remembered - did it on the back of a nightbus once with people all around!! :D

I WAS quite drunk at the time....wouldn't normally have dared!! :D But was drunk enough to think my teeny tiny handbag on my lap was covering what we were doing just fine...:rolleyes:

But again, like you say SWQ, was younger....they were simpler times!!! :D
  • Options
    But you're missing the point!! :p It's the people being in sight that makes it fun!! :hyper:

I'm not a shy girl, I've had sex in a room full of other people doing the same thing ;) in public though, I tend to be a bit more careful. While I enjoy getting my kicks and stuff, it's not the sort of thing I'd want a young child to see so I tend to be a lot more careful. That's just me though, I think I'm getting old.
  • Options
    I'm not a shy girl, I've had sex in a room full of other people doing the same thing ;) in public though, I tend to be a bit more careful. While I enjoy getting my kicks and stuff, it's not the sort of thing I'd want a young child to see so I tend to be a lot more careful. That's just me though, I think I'm getting old.

Oh yeah...agree!! If there are kids around, that is NOT OK! :thumb:
  • Options
    Oh yeah...agree!! If there are kids around, that is NOT OK! :thumb:
    :yes:.
  • Options
    On Sunday I got fingered under a blanket on the sofa and I knew his mates could see but it felt sooo good I didn't care. I've done loadsa stuff in public. Its just one of those things where the lust takes over and you don't give a shit.
  • Options
    my tip is not to call it fingering cuz it's just...so gross
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    my tip is not to call it fingering cuz it's just...so gross
    Poking? I fecking hate that term
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Poking? I fecking hate that term

Yeah! What else COULD you call it? That's what it is, after all!! :p
  • Options
    I dunno really. I just really hate the word fingering because it sounds so seedy!
  • Options
    Eh, curl your fingers up when you finger. Rub the clit a bit. That's all I can really.

Done a few public fingerings, best one I suppose was fingering a girl in a car with her boyfriend driving. NICE! I LIKE!
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Eh, curl your fingers up when you finger. Rub the clit a bit. That's all I can really.

Done a few public fingerings, best one I suppose was fingering a girl in a car with her boyfriend driving. NICE! I LIKE!

lollllllll legend!
  • Options
    use the middle and ring finger- more powerful
  • Options

PERV!! if ya dont know,ya not old enough to know!!:eek: :grump:

go an ask, daddy !!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    On Sunday I got fingered under a blanket on the sofa and I knew his mates could see but it felt sooo good I didn't care. I've done loadsa stuff in public. Its just one of those things where the lust takes over and you don't give a shit.

just makes u a slapper...:eek2: