Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pet names for each other

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
do you or your b/f g/f have a pet name for each other or have you named your private parts a nick name between you

come on lets have a laugh lol:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    It's board courtesy to answer your own question first :)
  • Options
    I call mine always my little bacteria :heart::heart::heart: She infects me with love :blush:
  • Options
    **Looks for a bucket in which to be sick** :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    **Looks for a bucket in which to be sick** :D

as if you'd believed a single word of it ;)
  • Options
    A really old boyfriend used to call me munchkin :yuck:
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    A really old boyfriend used to call me munchkin :yuck:

my psychology tutor at college calls us all munchkins
  • Options
    Ermmm, me and the boyf call each other gorgeous... but I think that's a pretty standard relationship thing.

It does make me laugh how we both answer to it though.
  • Options
  • Options
    No. The various pet names I used to get called made me want to hit the other person.

:lol:

There's someone I know (who isn't my boyfriend, thankfully) who will always call me Darling, but only when we're with other people.:impissed:
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »

There's someone I know (who isn't my boyfriend, thankfully) who will always call me Darling, but only when we're with other people.:impissed:

:lol:. My mate from school always calls me "Maureen" when we're around people (and more recently, when I answer the phone etc) in reference to our mates telling us we're like an old married couple. I don't really mind it though. I call him Howard to make up for it :)
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    :lol:. My mate from school always calls me "Maureen" when we're around people (and more recently, when I answer the phone etc) in reference to our mates telling us we're like an old married couple. I don't really mind it though. I call him Howard to make up for it :)

I'm just as bad. There's someone I'm friends with who will call me Titch and one time he did it in fornt of his wife and a friend of ours. This friend turned round and said: 'Sofie, next time he calls you that, just call him lanky'.:lol:
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    My mate from school always calls me "Maureen"

I sometimes answer the phone 'Maureen's Massage, where the customer always comes first'

Went down well when the landlord called on Good Friday :blush::D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I sometimes answer the phone 'Maureen's Massage, where the customer always comes first'

Went down well when the landlord called on Good Friday :blush::D

:lol:! :heart:

Ah well, if he ever pulls you up on it, claim I answered your phone. I am a beautician after all, massage is what we do best ;)
  • Options
    tortoise and bunny. *shrug* we both eat a lot of lettuce
  • Options
    My boyfriend started calling me Hoebo and used to play the Littlest Hoebo to me all the time. Then it turned into Bo. Now it's Bobo.

I call him Bum in retaliation.
  • Options
    baba! but it means "dad" in arabic... oh and standard things like lover, stinky etc x
  • Options
    I get called Hobag, Skuuuuurt, Bird and Woman. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I get called Hobag, Skuuuuurt, Bird and Woman. :rolleyes:

In a simillar vein I get called "Oi, tart" but it's a sign of affection, you know, like those people who have a rabid little dog that attacks your ankles the second it sees you and they say, "Oh, that means he likes you!"
  • Options
    Oh yes, they are all terms of affection. Bird and Skuuuuurt are usually said in a Grant Mitchell from Eastenders thug type voice. Oh and I get called bitch too, as in "oi bitch, go and make some tea".
  • Options
    Oh and I get called bitch too, as in "oi bitch, go and make some tea".

Oh yes, I get that one too.

In fact sometimes he just whistles when he wants me, confuses both me and the dog no end. :chin: But I digress.
  • Options
    Apparently his grandad used to bang on the wall and his grandma would bring him a cup of tea. He's trying to train me up in the same way. It's not working so far :lol:
  • Options
    Apparently his grandad used to bang on the wall and his grandma would bring him a cup of tea. He's trying to train me up in the same way. It's not working so far :lol:

I've been sent messages on MSN asking for tea. Well, just saying "tea" actually... when we were in the same room! If he's upstairs and I don't have MSN on he sends a message to the printer. :lol:

(I'm making him sound lile Neanderthal man, and he's not. :D )
  • Options
    We call each other sweetie :)
  • Options
    Miffy wrote: »

I've been sent messages on MSN asking for tea. Well, just saying "tea" actually... when we were in the same room! If he's upstairs and I don't have MSN on he sends a message to the printer. :lol:

(I'm making him sound lile Neanderthal man, and he's not. :D )
    So that's why he wants to link his computer to my printer when we move in together!
  • Options
    I get called bakedbeanku (because whenever I sing along to a song I replace the word 'baby' with baked bean... try it, once you have done it you will never sing 'baby' again!) not sure where the 'ku' came from... think its either because she is Polish or maybe it's just because she's loopy!

I call her honeybun or sweetie pie... god that sounds sickly! it's ok though as it's balanced by calling her bitch... but only in bed :blush:
  • Options
    There isn't anything really, the standard things like babe, baby, hun, darlin, sweetie. I suppose I get called trouble quite a lot off him too...now I wonder why that is. :chin:
  • Options
    Richbum :yes:. And variations of the bum thing. I have also recently taken to calling him "sweetcheeks" and "sweetpea". They're not really serious, though. Just pisstakes, really.

He doesn't call me anything, because he's boring :p.
  • Options
    Smell, believe it or not, we just call each other it, or Lolz/Lolzabeth for Laura, and im just G or Grae..
  • Options
    don't even ask how these eventuated, or worse still...how they stuck.

Pony.
    Pigeon.
    Bubbaloo.
    Pushkins.

and most recently...Babooshka, which I actually kinda dig.
  • Options
    Fattie.