Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Coleen Mcloughlin Fans!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    Is she that scrubber who does the Iceland adverts?

I cant keep track of this parade of ugly 'famous' bints.
    no thats kerry katona who used to be in atomic kitten
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    no thats kerry katona who used to be in atomic kitten

What's the difference? I cant tell these women apart.
  • Options
    I have nothing against the girl.

At the end of the day, she's been thrown into this by the media. Fucking gutter press in this country.

And anyway. who would say no to a wad of cash being thrown in her face for being a columnist for Closer, or something else similar? Not me.
    i agree.
    she hadn't even left school when the paparazzi were follwing her about because of wayne rooney.
    i don't see why everyone has got a problem with her. she doesnt ask the cameras to follow her round the shops.
    i watched a documentary on her actually and she seemed a nice girl. its shocking shes only 19.

i smell jealousy in this thread tbh.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i smell jealousy in this thread tbh.

You're totally right, I wish I had boobs like hers.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    You're totally right, I wish I had boobs like hers.
    jealousy isn't healthy. i think it's time you accept your body for what it is and move on.
  • Options
    She's a childhood sweetheart of his, which I think is quite nice all in all. Mrs Michael Owen isn't subject to the same vitriol, and she shops just as much as Coleen here.

I don't know why anyone would be a "fan" of hers though.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    jealousy isn't healthy. i think it's time you accept your body for what it is and move on.

I suppose so, I've always wanted a big pair of knockers though.
  • Options
    Oh my God. I didn't know who she was, but now I do I can't see why anyone would be a fan of the tramp.
  • Options
    OMG chaos is back more to the point
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    OMG chaos is back more to the point

I just don't like her image.
  • Options
    I cannot believe she has fans. What on earth can she possibly do that will entertain you so much? Wow...so you can spend money, round of applause. She's the kind of person that appears in OK/Chat/Closer etc. Selling their life and their dignity for some cash, they're quite willing to get the money for it then say they're just a 'normal person' whenever they get harassed more than they like. These people just bring it all on themselves, stupid trash.
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:
    I cannot believe she has fans. What on earth can she possibly do that will entertain you so much? Wow...so you can spend money, round of applause. She's the kind of person that appears in OK/Chat/Closer etc. Selling their life and their dignity for some cash, they're quite willing to get the money for it then say they're just a 'normal person' whenever they get harassed more than they like. These people just bring it all on themselves, stupid trash.
    :yes:
  • Options
    Amazing

I think coleen mcloughlin is absolutley amazin, u can't say jack about her coz all people know about her is what the false newspapers say! She earns her own money and doesn't use waynes money, they only have a joint bank account for house bills and stuff like that. she earns her money through her asda promotions, lg mobiles, fitness dvd and her diet coke ads. she bought wayne an aston martin with her own money. i think she is amazing, how she still stays sooo grounded, she has also really raised the awareness on children with disabillities and childrens hospices, she even got tony blair to give hospices an extra 27 million pounds!! she is a star.
  • Options
    This thread = dead
  • Options
    All that stuff with the prostitutes it was when wayne was 16 and him and coleen were only together for a couple of months, wayne was young and a typical young lad, they didn't know that they were going to be together long term. :yippe:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    sipey wrote: »
    I think coleen mcloughlin is absolutley amazin, u can't say jack about her coz all people know about her is what the false newspapers say! She earns her own money and doesn't use waynes money, they only have a joint bank account for house bills and stuff like that. she earns her money through her asda promotions, lg mobiles, fitness dvd and her diet coke ads. she bought wayne an aston martin with her own money. i think she is amazing, how she still stays sooo grounded, she has also really raised the awareness on children with disabillities and childrens hospices, she even got tony blair to give hospices an extra 27 million pounds!! she is a star.

how do you know about her bank accounts?

Tbh, I do like coleen, but thats not for here and now, as the thread is deaded!
  • Options
    Little_one wrote: »
    and tries to be the next Victoria Beckham

what a thing to aspire to be :lol:

edit: 2 year old thread, oops!
  • Options
    ROFL I missed this first time round :lol:

funny stuff!
  • Options
    what ever, i wasn't too sure about her until i read her book, and i met her in pleasure rooms in liverpool, and i thought she was sooo down to earth, nothing like what victoria beckham would be like.
  • Options
    no seriously, I am intrigued (and yet slightly concerned) as to how you know about her bank accounts?!
  • Options
    I kept thinking it was a thread about _978449_home_alone.jpg until I realized it was the wrong name.
  • Options
    when did i say i knew about her bank account????
  • Options
    you said she doesn't use waynes bank account...you her best mate or something?
  • Options
    I fucking hate Coleen since she was seen wearing real fur :mad:
  • Options
    Raving chavs the pair of them. Though Wayne has a big redeeming feature being an awesome footballer.
  • Options
    sipey wrote: »
    they only have a joint bank account for house bills and stuff like that.

There?
  • Options
    ha have read the whole of this thread and I quite like Coleen, she is the bets WAG, not that there is much to compete with. From what I have seen she is down to earth and genuine but you don't know unless you know here. But I don't admire her or wish to be her, I couldn't deal with her life.

And I just added to a well dead thread.
  • Options
    This thread delivers.
  • Options
    I wondered why all the old posters were showing their faces again, heh.
    Whatever happened to silverberg & chaos anyway?
  • Options
    Coleen Mcloughlin

I think everyone sholud leave the "poor" girl alone, and for those with doubts about her talents, here's the prove.

http://www.carmex-kiss.de/index.php?meintanz=327489895771

Just copy and paste this link to see Coleen dancing for a local talent show, and eat your words!