Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Male drivers

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote: »
    :D

If you put neons on a Saxo I can just about forgive you, as you can't make it look any worse, but if you put them on a decent car I am all in favour of the death penalty.

What you on about? Neons, a phat 'kit on it, slammed on some chrome spinners with a bean tin out the back? Wicked.

:yeees: :D:lol:
  • Options
    My mates got multi coloured neons. It looks like disco lights...it is truly hideous.
  • Options
    we got given a mazda 6 as a courtosey car not long ago - i don't even drive but it was very smooth and sharp. Looked nice without being too ''look at me'' kina thing.

I have seen a ford ka pimped out as a playboy car before. :yuck:
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    Well now thats a bit weird :p

They do crunch like a bug :p I've totaled 2 by hitting things that would dent any other car.

Did he have the Geo or the Chevy?

Errr which one is what?
    :lol:
  • Options
    i know it's tongue in cheek but this thing about men and women drivers is silly. there are just as many good women drivers as there are men!

today i was on a country road stuck behind some tosser doing 35-40 (when it's a 60). i refrained from driving up his arse too much but there was a bit of frantic arm waving going on to gesture my annoyance! i found a good spot to over take and when i did so, glanced over. i expected to find an old person but it was a fairly middle aged man. grr.

today outside my house there was a bad crash. i live just opposite a road junction and a lady had pulled out in her brand new car infront of someone else. she admitted it was her fault, said she was in a rush. i think i'll be a bit more of a naughtier driver when i get a faster car... i like to treat penelope with respect and let her take it a bit easier in her old age and only occasionally letting her unleash her speed. ;)
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Who exactly are they trying to impress?

Driving at 300 mph and trying to race me off the lights does not get me wet :yeees:

300mph wtf was He driving a plane??
  • Options
    Errr which one is what?
    :lol:

What metro did he have? I think Chevy bought out Geo in like 98 or something, I'm curious as I've never met anybody else who ever drove one :lol:
    I think Chevy made the 4 cylinder's standard where you could get a whopin 3 in the Geo. Strong powerful fast cars they are :yes: With its 79hp and equal torque. Vroom vroom.
  • Options
    My car is the best. It's a Red Fiat Cinquecento with added rust that's been sat on my parent's driveway for 2 years. I can't afford neons on it but do you think I could acheive a similar effect with fairy lights? :chin:

:p
  • Options
    What metro did he have? I think Chevy bought out Geo in like 98 or something, I'm curious as I've never met anybody else who ever drove one :lol:
    I think Chevy made the 4 cylinder's standard where you could get a whopin 3 in the Geo. Strong powerful fast cars they are :yes:
    000A3FD6-13BF-1362-9E700C01AC1BF814.jpg

It looked like that, except it was a different shade of red!
  • Options
    Oh, never seen one like that. I'll shut up now, they must be different cars.
  • Options
    000A3FD6-13BF-1362-9E700C01AC1BF814.jpg

It looked like that, except it was a different shade of red!

*vomits*
  • Options
    Oh, never seen one like that. I'll shut up now, they must be different cars.

Utterly different cars. I've a feeling your versions of the Metro were about 4 times larger ;)

But yes, the metro is/was a pile of shite.
  • Options
    *vomits*

we all know you drive a rolls royce jarvey :yeees:
  • Options
    My friend Andy has a fast car...All I know is that it's red and err very pretty. Anyway he's been driving for yeeears and when he took me for a few 'lessons' on some empty farmland he was scudding it about and all sorts. It was so much fun. I laughed so much I almost peed my pants. But yeah, shit car drivers whatever the gender piss me off. Especially those who fail to indicate. Gah.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    we all know you drive a rolls royce jarvey :yeees:

Stalker!!

I don't drive anything.... yet.
  • Options
    Stalker!!

I don't drive anything.... yet.

I assumed so yea....
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I assumed so yea....

yeah....
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    But yes, the metro is/was a pile of shite.

The rally version wasn't.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    The rally version wasn't.

But that was no rally car!!
  • Options
    Random info:

I was born in one of these being driven excessively fast to the hospital, by a man ;).
  • Options
    metro 6r4 :heart:
  • Options
    Aye - although it was still butt ugly and built out of fag paper.

By all accounts, a beast to drive though. :) Never had the chance.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Driving at 300 mph and trying to race me off the lights does not get me wet :yeees:

The only reason we drive so fast is so that we can get off the roads as quick as possible when you women are about

:p
  • Options
    I learnt my lesson about driving a bit too quick on singe track roads a week after passing my test. head on collision. that said I still drive a bit quick on roads I know (never single track tho I avoid them like the plague). Properly modded cars can look really good. Its just the bad ones look really shit. My personal pet hate is people who don't indicate. Rage. I hate dickhead drivers (both male and female) especially on teh A14. Dangr central that road.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    And we all know that anyone who drives a flashy car has a miniscule cock to start with.

As opposed to the man in the shit car who has a small cock AND no money :D