Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Annoyance

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive got another week before half term
  • Options
    I doubt they wanted to poison you. Most likely they acted before thinking, out of politeness.

So you'd offer something to someone even though you knew that they couldn't have it? She knows I can't have it anyway because when I mentioned it (orriginally) she asked me about it.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sofie wrote: »
    So you'd offer something to someone even though you knew that they couldn't have it? She knows I can't have it anyway because when I mentioned it (orriginally) she asked me about it.
    Once again: She probably did it without thinking. People do act before they think sometimes you know.
    Do you really think she wanted to poison you? Why would she?
  • Options
    stupid moaning customers who moan that a used car doesn't come with a drivers manual and proceed to scream down the phone at you

the fact that the snow is all gone :grump:

i didn't win the lottery

i have to deal with more arsey customers tomorrow :impissed:
  • Options

oh get over it!

she maybe forgot, easily done when you have lots of other people to think about to.

i'm allergic to grass - OMG shit which inconsiderate person put that patch of grass there?! :mad:

see my point?
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote: »

the fact that the snow is all gone :grump:

least you had some! woke up to a very light sprinking and it snowed throughout the day but didn't settle 'cause the ground was wet. i'm not complaining though!
  • Options
    we had about 2 inches which had all gone by about 2pm :(
  • Options
    Ok, the fact that the snow is still here :|

I have to get up and go to work even though the school might not come in because of the snow. If they do come in, I'll have to do tours in the snow :|
  • Options
    The fact that the snow meant no one was in to open the photography lab for me yesterday so I'm 7 hours behind on a project due in at 5pm today and there's nothing I can do about it.
  • Options
    Dammit my mate has just passed his driving test and bebo is being annoying and won't post my whiteboard drawing of an R plate because of some error!! :mad:
  • Options
    My bus never turned up this morning... neither did the next one. So I was waiting in the freezing cold for 35 mins until I got on another bus. I asked the bus driver which route it went into town. Her answer :" I'm just a bus driver, I don't give out info". So I said "I'm asking because I've spent over half an hour waiting for 2 buses that never turned up" Her reply "Ha".

BITCH! Ihave your number and I'm gona complain.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    My bus never turned up this morning... neither did the next one. So I was waiting in the freezing cold for 35 mins until I got on another bus. I asked the bus driver which route it went into town. Her answer :" I'm just a bus driver, I don't give out info". So I said "I'm asking because I've spent over half an hour waiting for 2 buses that never turned up" Her reply "Ha".

BITCH! Ihave your number and I'm gona complain.
    Make sure you do! I've had load sof cbloody run ins with bus drivers.

I'm annoyed because work is slow today, I can't wait for 3 o clock, the start of my wknd! I'm going to the Marks and Spencer restaurant for a late lunch :yum:
  • Options
    figured out that what i was told was the equivalent to EMA that i'm getting from the council (because i can't apply to EMA the normal way) isn't. And that i'm getting in all £400 less that i would be on EMA. :grump:
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote: »
    i didn't win the lottery

:lol:
  • Options
    I did a learning module thing at work a few weeks ago because there's been a change of billing process. I was really hungover so I just wrote any old shite cause I didn't think I needed to pass it.

Turns out I did need to pass and I've got to resit this afternoon, and I just can't be fucking arsed with it today :grump:
  • Options
    Infinite wrote: »
    Eefs!

Howya! :D

Boredom has driven me to desperation. I'm looking for anyway to pass the next 5 1/2ish hours.
  • Options
    im very ill but decided to go to college anyway, walked to the bus stop, waited 20 mins for a bus and it didnt come, so i just turned back and walked home again! and here I am. So buses have annoyed me today.
  • Options
    i am annoyed with everything. today has just been one of those days.
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote: »
    im very ill but decided to go to college anyway, walked to the bus stop, waited 20 mins for a bus and it didnt come, so i just turned back and walked home again! and here I am. So buses have annoyed me today.

I don't like buses either - they're always either too late or too early. And the stupid bus driver always charges me a pound instead of 60p. (school singles are only meant to be 60p, but for some reason, I always get charged a pound for a child's single:confused: )
  • Options
    yesterday i was annoyed cos of all the snow we had (we had more, tis about 8 inches poss. now) and the buses were stopped and traffic chaos so a 45 minute journey home from work took me nearly 3 hours
  • Options
    I don't like buses either - they're always either too late or too early. And the stupid bus driver always charges me a pound instead of 60p. (school singles are only meant to be 60p, but for some reason, I always get charged a pound for a child's single:confused: )

Then why don't you say anything??

sometimes I do wonder about you..
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Make sure you do! I've had load sof cbloody run ins with bus drivers.

I've just sent it :yes:
  • Options
    annoyed because everyone is nagging me.
  • Options
    :grump: annoyed because i have tummy ache and i have work to do. :(

i wish i could've started my dissertation now because i look back at my first chapter and think my second one is soo much better and want to re-do it! :grump:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Annoyed because people (not saying names) are being assholes and other people who aren't assholes as far as I know (also not saying names) don't get mad at them but act as if it's fine.
  • Options
    I have been quite ill since Wednesday from flyering in the freezing cold. Woke up today to feel a lot better, but now I have womb ache from riding the cotton pony.

Sometimes periods suck.
  • Options
    I'm getting absolutely nowhere with this piece of Law coursework that is due in on Monday. 1500 words. I've only done 750 so far though :(
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I'm getting absolutely nowhere with this piece of Law coursework that is due in on Monday. 1500 words. I've only done 750 so far though :(

Ah, see, I'd see that as half finished :razz:
  • Options
    Ah, see, I'd see that as half finished :razz:

Heh. I've only managed to get it up to 900. I suck. Still, I have all of tomorrow.

I'm annoyed again. After years of people on here calling me a liar/attention seeker, I have FINALLY found the newspaper articles proving I was telling the truth about a certain something all along (which those of you on my LJ will be able to read as I've given you the links)

It just, frustrates me. Why now?!!!! Why didn't I realise they were on the net all this time? Meh. What annoys me more is that I feel the need to prove stuff to people.

Still, 2 pieces of marmite on toast and hot chocolate makes it all better :D
  • Options
    The fact the Welsh rugby team played shit today. And the fact I couldn't get anyone to come out tonight in order that i could drown my sorrows from the game.

Also Cardiff City threw away a 2-1 lead after getting a man sent off. Today has not been a good day for sport for me. (At least Swansea got beat)