Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Annoyance

Whats annoying you today?

Personally, I've just spent half an hour erasing someone elses notes from a library book so I can use it for my dissertation :mad:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That is annoyin when people do that loads of books at my college have notes in.
    Nothings annoyin me yet today :)
  • Options
    nothing has annoyed me yet today :)

but its only 630 in the morning, ive been up for only 20 minutes.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    My dad is in the city for a few hours, and we're going for lunch at about 3.
    Sadly, that's the same time a couple of my friends have arranged to meet and asked me to come (but I can't). One of them I've not seen in months even.
  • Options
    Some a**hole on a game server i play on who just won't admit he got something wrong and back down.
  • Options
    nothing yet, but one of my clients is close to pushing me over the edge today. i will stay calm however. hopefully.
  • Options
    Nothing yet, but give me time :p
  • Options
    What's annoying me today? See my relationship thread!
  • Options
    My taps frozen, So, I Can't make a brew :crying:
  • Options
    I feel a bit ill so my heads annoying me... Also my cat who keeps sitting infront of the computer screen (jealous).

I'm just generally annoyed today cos I'm not in the best of moods. :blush:
  • Options
    The fact im loosing my job and because of that i refuse to do more than i should...to which people are getting angry at me saying "well you used to do it" and i cant say "ITS BECAUSE IM LOOSING MY JOB I DONT GIVE A SHIT YOU MORON!"

:mad:
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote: »
    The fact im loosing my job and because of that i refuse to do more than i should...to which people are getting angry at me saying "well you used to do it" and i cant say "ITS BECAUSE IM LOOSING MY JOB I DONT GIVE A SHIT YOU MORON!"

:mad:

:( *hugs* (don't breathe in the germs ;) )
  • Options
    I needed a new sieve, and Sainsbury's have sold out :grump:
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    :( *hugs* (don't breathe in the germs ;) )

hehe thanks, i really am going to shout at someone soon...could be an interesting site :p
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote: »
    hehe thanks, i really am going to shout at someone soon...could be an interesting site :p

OK, remind me not to get on your bad side. :p
  • Options
    lol, im only angry at my boss. Im a nice guy really !

...kinda got a bad impression of me now ! lol
  • Options
    one of my friends keeps rubbing in the fact that she's started her driving lessons when i can't afford to

in fact - she's always going on about how much money her family has, she's so spoilt it makes my blood boil

she's just had her birthday, everyone bought her presents. She didn't buy me one or another friend who's birthday was in november because she was 'saving up for christmas' she gets £50 a month just from her mum! And my bday was AFTER xmas. Gr. And she told us on our birthdays that she was skint.

sorry :blush:
  • Options
    Not so much annoyed, but just a bit freaked out.

This guy I?m mates with on my department likes this girl, who?s my mate and I always go to lunch with and stuff. I think he thinks I?m trying to get into her and stuff, but I?d never do that when he?s a mate and I know he likes her, and I think he?s feeling a bit betrayed by the whole thing. Even though there?s nothing to be jealous about, but I feel really bad :(

Apart from that, work have put our targets up even though there?s redundancies being made. Just saw a fantastic argument between the manager and a few people on the next team :D
  • Options
    Not much really, except my wireless keyboard needing batteries and doing the weird thing were it puts in lots of extra letters when Im typing and I dont notice.
  • Options
    The fact people don't reply to my emails and that I STILL don't have a mobile phone to text/phone people that need to be texted etc. Raaaaargh.
  • Options
    The fact that I rushed out of bed this morning after sleeping through an alarm only to get into uni and be given the most boring lecture ever where all he did was go over the same stuff as last week even though we'd all found it easy then as well.
  • Options
    I'm stuck in work, I'm horny, constantly hungy and the guy I'm seeing is shit at texting back. :mad:
  • Options
    It annoyed me that I woke up an hour earlier than usual today, rushed to get the bus which was an hour earlier than I usually get it, and so got to my ONLY lesson of the day an hour early...but without realising I'd done everything an hour early until I got there! lol.
  • Options
    nothing's annoyed me yet today! :)

but i was annoyed i missed my 9am seminar. appears that i turned my alarm off and went back to sleep. oops.
  • Options
    I just spilt black forest gateau on my navy skirt. Very annoying. Lucky I don't really have to move from behind my desk until dark.

And I am majorly bored.
  • Options
    Getting woken up :grump:
  • Options
    I've just broken a nail :sour:
  • Options
    Fucking Internet Explorer. Why does it take ten times longer than Firefox to do anything?
  • Options
    the usual, relationship problems and all that shit. Illusions still messing me up. Then we have a 3 hour national test tomorrow and a huge assignment, which i need a few hours more to finish off.

Then I have badminton tonight, when I theoretically should be working. Ah, how i've gotten lazy. But i've got it all under control... :nervous:
  • Options
    Nothing is annoying me today, not a damned thing.

Except, I suppose, having to wait two hours for a canula to be removed from Mrs MoK's hand and for her notes to be printed out before we could leave the hospital. Damned madwives.

NB At this point I should declare my pathological hatred for midwives
  • Options
    I'm bored rigid, seriously.

I feel quite bad that there's a rather volatile meeting going on in the next room deciding our jobs and I'm fannying about drawing funny faces on my notepad and doing silly personality tests online.

Going to the flicks tonight though, dunno what we're gonna see yet.