Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that reminds me, my mate is on soccer a.m. tomorrow
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I didn't get home til after 12 today, just woke up about a half hour ago. Having some dinner then going to dance to Mr. Oizo and SebastiAn and get more out my tree than ever before! WHEE! I have a lovely new dress to wear as well.

Uurrrrgh, actually scratch that I feel ming. I am not going out now, haha. My mate's gonna be so radge as he's expecting 40quid for my MDMA! Eek. :p
  • Options
    Nothing - I've slipped a disk :( In a fucking shopping centre of all places and no cunt helped me
  • Options
    Superbowl Sunday, woooooo!!!

They should make the monday after a national holiday so we can all nurse our hangovers.
  • Options
    Sat in tonight after a fucked up week at uni myself but heading out tomorow night after work somewhere, not sure yet, maybe going to see a band or a nightclub,haven't got a clue yet really but i'm outta work early so should be something happening.
  • Options
    Jazza wrote: »
    Nothing - I've slipped a disk :( In a fucking shopping centre of all places and no cunt helped me

I'd helped you :( Fo sho! tbh, I make myself indictable for not helping (because of parameic status,... dangerous thing)... sorry for you.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    ugh.

they need me for the discotheque. if you come as 5 and ya'll have student IDs it's free entry and 30euro drinks voucher.

Can't be fucking arsed, settled for a calm evening...

Fuck I was wrong, it was awesome. It was 30 euro FOR EVERYONE OF US, so we had 180euros, which we made instantly to 3 beer for everyone, one bottle of jim beam and one bottle of bacardi and 4 cokes (respectively for each biottle). I'm sloshed and I spent 1,50 for the wardrobe and even had a lift home by a friend :yeees:
    fucking techno music, but it's awesome to watch all the apes having epileptic seizures on the dancefloor. Met a collegue of study, which is a half miracle since chemistry students are scarcely. It was Señor Reyes, a student coming from Guatemala. Cool guy, definitelly need to go out with him more. He's like johnny depp and orlando bloom combined and made latino in the end.... awesome. His german skills are limited, but his skills of love making might be crucial.

met a few other friends too... In february there is an campaign for every birthday child (AND I HAVE BDAY IN FEBRUARY). bring 10 friends and each one gets 50 euros voucher for drinks AND A PERSONAL STRIPPER FOR THE B-DAY KID. Hell Yes.... looking forward to that.

lotsa beer, obnoxious music, señor reyes, friends and a lift home would sum that evening up perfectly.

Love you all :D:D:D XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOX
    !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Fuck I was wrong, it was awesome. It was 30 euro FOR EVERYONE OF US, so we had 180euros, which we made instantly to 3 beer for everyone, one bottle of jim beam and one bottle of bacardi and 4 cokes (respectively for each biottle). I'm sloshed and I spent 1,50 for the wardrobe and even had a lift home by a friend :yeees:
    fucking techno music, but it's awesome to watch all the apes having epileptic seizures on the dancefloor. Met a collegue of study, which is a half miracle since chemistry students are scarcely. It was Señor Reyes, a student coming from Guatemala. Cool guy, definitelly need to go out with him more. He's like johnny depp and orlando bloom combined and made latino in the end.... awesome. His german skills are limited, but his skills of love making might be crucial.

met a few other friends too... In february there is an campaign for every birthday child (AND I HAVE BDAY IN FEBRUARY). bring 10 friends and each one gets 50 euros voucher for drinks AND A PERSONAL STRIPPER FOR THE B-DAY KID. Hell Yes.... looking forward to that.

lotsa beer, obnoxious music, señor reyes, friends and a lift home would sum that evening up perfectly.

Love you all :D:D:D XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOX
    !!!!!!!

Did you have a good night or something? :lol: Oh, and... "his skills of making love"!? You crack me up!

My whole weekend has gone to pot as I seem to have contracted some kind of lurgy -- that's what happens when you go out without a coat! Going to stay in the flat all weekend now and feel sorry for myself. Nowt like having the place to myself though :thumb:
  • Options
    Well I'll be studying and cleaning my room up to make it nice and spotless... When I can be arsed.
  • Options
    acid later :D
  • Options
    Well I worked thursday night, last night, working tonight, and tomorrow night

then spending my weekday "weekend off" looking for day jobs

anyone know of any nice salary jobs going around my way, computing/admin based
  • Options
    Blagged guestlist for miss moneypennys live radio 1 broad cast - thrilling, it will be loads of cheesey minimal techno and electro. At elast at the party after we'll have some banging music.
  • Options
    going out tonight for my housemates 21st. he's a big fan of neighbours and turns out he shares his birthday with the actress who plays susan (it's her 50th). so he's had some tshirts made with him and susan on and it says 'that's when good neighbours become good friends'. you have to see it really. :p there's been 50 tshirts made so should be a good night. have to get up early to drive back home for work tomorrow though. :(
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Back home for the weekend.

Friday: Electric Ballroom

Saturday: Slime light, Islington

Sunday: buggering off back to Wycombe
  • Options
    Friday - metro's (rock club). Was shit. Requested some punk and the dj told me some Killers would be on soon. *sigh* Suggested maybe a bit of Greenday, he said he'd play American Idiot. I said that's already been on twice tonight, what about something off insomniac or nimrod? He said I don't know who those bands are :banghead: I left at 1

Saturday - doing pass plus, did motorway in afternoon and night driving later on tonight

Sunday - staff meeting at half 10 and then an all day shift (12pm-1am probs) oh how excited am I
  • Options
    I'd helped you :( Fo sho! tbh, I make myself indictable for not helping (because of parameic status,... dangerous thing)... sorry for you.

Where were you when I needed you :(

Haha! :lol:
  • Options
    Gah, Slimelight got cancelled due to a dodgy comedown ;[[[
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    Gah, Slimelight got cancelled due to a dodgy comedown ;[[[

u have a comedown already?
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    u have a comedown already?
    It kinda kicked in about the time I was ready to go out -.-
  • Options
    going out tonight for my housemates 21st. he's a big fan of neighbours and turns out he shares his birthday with the actress who plays susan (it's her 50th). so he's had some tshirts made with him and susan on and it says 'that's when good neighbours become good friends'. you have to see it really. :p there's been 50 tshirts made so should be a good night. have to get up early to drive back home for work tomorrow though. :(

That made me laugh loads - what a mint idea!

I finished work at 1pm yesterday, was meant to just have a few quiet bevvies in the afternoon with some work pals... I rolled in at 2.30am this morning absolutely wankered. Ooops!

Got up this morning at 6.30am :| for work at 8am, spent all morning throwing up. Nice. Finished work at 4pm, was in bed by 5pm and only woke up at 9pm.

Tomorrow I mght do a bit of shopping in Manchester, nothing too exciting though. I still feel fucked!
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    Back home for the weekend.

Friday: Electric Ballroom

Saturday: Slime light, Islington

Sunday: buggering off back to Wycombe

What's the Electric ballroom like?

Go there often?
  • Options
    ill be napping all weekend, up until i have to type out my research paper for english :crying: i dont wanna.
  • Options
    Works do last night, free food and drink paid for by the firm.

My poor head:(
  • Options
    :D:naughty: :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :cool: full of acid n bucky all night, headS STIL LIT LIKE FUCKIN CHRISTMAS TREE :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
  • Options
    I got in last night and my flatmate had managed to lock the bathroom door when he went out yesterday afternoon (we've got one of them locks you have to slide along, so it must have been halfway along the wee slidey thing so it locked when he closed the door) and nobody could get in.

Repeated attempts to unjam the lock failed, and we were reduced to taking turns in taking a long run up and bashing the door with our shoulder. This didn't work for the first few times, until my flatmate ran up to it and smashed the door in. The door was painted white and we assumed it was a normal door, but the top bit of it was made of glass and he ended up cutting his neck with glass all over the place. There's now a towel duct taped over the massive hole in the door, and it looks amazing.

Today I'm stuck at work bored though :(
  • Options
    Mates 21st last night. Got a bit messy. All i'm doing is relaxing today. Sundays always come round too quick for my liking :(
  • Options
    that was a crazy evening yesterday. first, I've been to the spa. It was relaxing like always. It feels so cleansing and detoxicating, a feeling of being new-born that beats your birth by miles, but still not sluggish, so in an excellent going out mood.

Then we (a friend and me), drove home. I dropped him off at his house (borrowed his snowboard gloves I'll need next week), drove home and he drove with his car to me (confusing I know). That's because I was driving my dad's car and it needed to be returned.

So he picked me up there and already in the spa we had that idea of getting a bit of mj tonight, order a pizza and beer and watch a movie, acest of ideas. In the end we were standing in a parking lot and going through our phone books who to call. So I called Mario, a 26 year old stoner, making mahoosive cash, because he kinda smoked himself through study and has a grand job now.

Anyway, he wanted to attent a party, but got the adress wrong and was on the wrong side of vienna, so georg and me picked him up and dropped him off there, after 20 minutes of driving. Of course we went in... with him.

It was scary, it was a small flat filled with psychadelic music half naked people, ranging from 21 to ~50, extravagant food. It was some kind of headquaters of an activist group called "Virus". Well, ... I was having none of that. I lit one up with Mario, when some 45 year old married wrinkly, PISSED AS CRAP, grand-ma hit on me. So I downed the beer, finished the jolly, have mario build us another one, nicked two beers (for me and georg) and we hauled the fuck off.

Since it was 1 am already we drove past the Schwedenplatz and got ourselves viennas best kebab. So the night was a bit different than planned. It consisted of kebaba, "Welcome to the Jungle", which is a piece of poo film. It wasn't even amazing when I was stoned out of my head.

Yeah, that basically was it... Have to pack now, going on vacation 2moz :)
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    What's the Electric ballroom like?

Go there often?
    Fridays are really good, I go there quite a bit.

http://www.electricballroom.co.uk/
  • Options
    I hope you weren't drink/drug driving StrubbleS? :no:
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    I hope you weren't drink/drug driving StrubbleS? :no:

jesus no. I did not drive (except to the spa and back), and georg was not having any gulp of beer or any toke of the jolly. He had his first beer and J when we were back home again.

In that regard we are both the same: It's a principle we both follow, there is no alcohol or any kind of drugs if you have to drive, not even if you are legally allowed to have 0,5 promille while driving. It's a maxim.
  • Options
    my weekend is getting wasted writing this stupid paper :crying: