Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekend!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Friday night I had a few mates round and we spent all night smoking Marijuana, drinking Beer and sniffing Poppers whilst playing Monopoly and FIFA 07 on the Xbox 360. Saturday night I was working and tonight I'm going down the pub to get pissed and coked up. :D
  • Options
    Friday night I stayed in, Saturday night pub then last night stayed in with my boyfriend and mocked him playing world of gaycraft.
  • Options
    i'm still tired from the weekend. saturday i went and did some shopping though i didn't buy much! saturday night was really good, so glad i went. only downside is i had 2 hours sleep and had to get up and drive 30 miles to work - i started at 10am. :grump:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Saturday went to Oxford which I found a wee bit boring. Got stressed over some shoes, and neither of us could find anything to buy! tut! Saturday night we went out for dinner, which was scrummy. Then he left early Sunday to get home to watch the SuperBowl, and I spent the day doing fuck all! :thumb:
  • Options
    Friday night I finished my uni assignment :s
    Saturday during the day did all the housework.
    Saturday evening went out got drunk, crawled into bed at 5am.
    Sunday stayed in bed till about 5pm before going to the student union for a few drinks and the pub quiz which we won :D
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    with my boyfriend and mocked him playing world of gaycraft.

Lol that game takes over, and sometimes destroys peoples lives!
    Seriously, you think Crack is addictive? Wait until you play that game...