Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weather...!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Snow!! At the moment.. how cool. First snow of the month.. Hope that doesn't jinx it. hopefully, if theres enough, there will be a snow day. snow day = no school due to lack of pupils able to make it.
Anyone else got snow??

Comments

• Options
    We have nothing here and I'm right next to Kent, although it is well cold so we might be next.
  • Options
    My boyfriend said that he had some this morning for 5 minutes but iv not seen any :( think he was just teasing. I want it to snow but i don't coz snow means that it's going to be VERY cold and i hate the cold.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    no snow :( no snow for me :(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    We had a little fall bout 4am - not settled though and nowt since. We are expected some tonight though apparantely.
  • Options
    It's been frosty and wintery here today, all the snow has melted.
  • Options
    No snow here. We've had the sun shining but it's been bloody freezing.
  • Options
    It's so cold here :grump:
  • Options
    No snow here either and we're next to Kent, although it is freezing!
    I don't think I really want any snow, I was up for it when it was the Christmas holidays but now that I have to get up at 7am and wait for a bus e.t.c to go to college, I'm really not up for snow. Unless of course there is enough of it for college to be cancelled, but otherwise I really would rather it didn't.
  • Options
    Urm, mega cold here, meant to snow in the next few days?

Wish the winter would just piss off and those lovely warm sunny long evening would make an appearance. Who cares if it is only January. I want some sunshine!! *cries* :(
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ...still no snow :( Im in uni again tomorrow, thats not good. Snow will have to come NOW or Friday.
  • Options
    We don't have snow yet although its cold. It has been snowing back home near Dundee
  • Options
    its rediculously cold here, but still no snow :no:

the news guy, who cant be trsuted anymore, said it would snow and freeze-rain and all kinds of messy stuff. but it didnt, and i was kinda let down that there was no white on the ground.

global warming blows :crying:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Damnit... Most of the time here, it's too warm (for winter), like 20-22 degrees. While I like being warm, I'm so worried about it... I may dislike winter, but it's needed for nature's balance. If winter is like this now, what will summer be like? -5 degrees? 50? What will happen to the plants, and the animals that depend on them?
  • Options
    Waaaay too cold *sniff*
  • Options
    Snow? What that? We dont get that my part of the world.
  • Options
    We had snow during the afternoon. I had a mini-frolick and then it turned to sleet so I came back inside :(
  • Options
    We had it for about 10 minutes earlier. None stuck (obviously) but it provided a brilliant tutorial... every time our tutor spoke "SHUSH Zoe, look, there's a snowflake!"
  • Options
    Cold and dry, the way I like it.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    We had a bit of snow.

School cannot be closed as then I won't get paid :(
  • Options
    tis very cold but we have no snow

it can snow as long as its not stupid heavy and i get stranded at work or anything like that :eek:
  • Options
    no snow :( but there was hail this morning though only lasted for about 5 minutes bloody cold though :(
  • Options
    we got snow at about 2 in the morning, and it lasted about 5 minutes, cause there was nothing on the ground when i got up.

it better snow soon :crying:
  • Options
    It is snowing great guns here as we speak! I am tres excited.

I don't know why, cause snow is really just a massive slushy inconvenience, and I don't get paid for missing work due to Siberia impressions, but a touch of the white stuff and I regress to being about 6. :hyper:
  • Options
    We had snow earlier, now it's just very cold. My housemate is being a wimp, she has been in bed with an electric blanket for most of the day but I am hardcore, and sitting downstairs in the COLD. Yess.

I hope it doesn't snow tomorrow here, or in Leeds (Kaff :p) because then I shall not be the happiest of bunnies.
  • Options
    Well I must say today has been pretty cold. Used that little bit of brain that hasnt shrivelled up and decided to put on two pairs of tights. Surprisingly enough, it makes a noticable difference.
    It says it should snow tomorrow...
    It better!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Snow! anyone else got snow?? Woke up this morning, glanced out the window and found the world was white...
    Not enough for school to be cancelled though unfortuantely. So now its just cold, and I have soggy shoes and cold feet :(
  • Options
    Yay! I have snow too! And it NEVER snows here :D It'll be all gone by the end of the day, but never mind.
  • Options
    Yeah its snowed quite heavy here... I was almost an hour late to work cos of the train delays though!
  • Options
    I have snow too! I'm going to go and frolic around in my wellies :D
  • Options
    we have snow here too! (lincolnshire). and i know it's snowed in middlesex too 'cause my sister sent me a picture. it's my nephews first proper snow but he has no welly boots so he can't go out and play. :(