Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weather...!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Snow down here in Sussex too, I made the fucking effort to get the bus to college for my only lesson and only one other person turned up, so the lesson was fucking cancelled anyway! :mad: What a cunt!
  • Options
    I got told it's going to snow tonight... quite a bit. Anyone got any news? All the snow here had melted by lunchtime :(
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Snow down here in Sussex too, I made the fucking effort to get the bus to college for my only lesson and only one other person turned up, so the lesson was fucking cancelled anyway! :mad: What a cunt!

God do I know what ya mean!

Trains have been cancelled all week so have to get the coach which takes double the time and cost, and I still get into college like 10 minutes late then get bollucked! Well they can bolluck me, it's not my fault, I'm making more than my fair share of effort :grump:
  • Options
    I got told it's going to snow tonight... quite a bit. Anyone got any news? All the snow here had melted by lunchtime :(

Just this second my mum walked into my room and said "ohh it is trying to snow outside ashley". Thanks mum!

Think she expects me to jump up, coat and scarf and gloves on and wellys and go out an make her a snowman. She wishes! :eek2:
  • Options
    Ha, well if it snows enough tomorrow, We shouldnt have any school. And theres a really pretty orangey/purple sunset outside... awww
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

Apparently it was several inches thick up devils dyke and that was covered in kids bunking/who had school cancelled today, I'm informed. I was stuck at work all day.