Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How GOOD does sleep feel?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm gonna have to go to bed now.. my eight year old brothers crying in his room because he can't sleep, so I've told him he can sleep in my bed and we can talk about his future haha. Poor thing.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Semi-consciousness is great! I remember when I was in a coach with my school, and after my teacher said something I kept seeing him opeing empty lockers one after the other and making funny faces. :lol:
  • Options
    hahaha this one time, i fell into semi-conciousness on the phone, and we were talking about some random crap, i dont remember, and randomly i blurt out:

"so what about you, captain stretch? if you have a contest with other people to see who has the bigger penis, do you stretch yours out? do you stretch your penis, mister stretch?"

i imagined i was a news reporter interviewing super heroes at a crime scene.

dear god, she never let me live it down.:lol:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Hehe, I remember one morning when I was little, my mum woke me up for school and I pointed at the ceiling and said:
    "Take the 'one' from there and put it there, they're in the wrong order."
    No idea what I was talking about, but it made sense at the time. :D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hahaha. Long Live semi-concioussnes. Especially the phone calls, most of mine are grunts and stuff, but occasionally something like "no, I don't want a tea. But can I have some buscuits?" To which I usually hear "WHAT?!?!?" Then I don't know whats going on and randomness ensues.

The WORST thing ever is when you are soooo comfy in bed. About to fall aleep. Then it dawns on you, you need a piss. You need too bad to just go to sleep anyway. You HAVE to get up. So you do. You piss. You get back into bed. And there is no way, on this earth, you can find the comfy spot you were in, ever ever again. Not possible.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    The WORST thing ever is when you are soooo comfy in bed. About to fall aleep. Then it dawns on you, you need a piss. You need too bad to just go to sleep anyway. You HAVE to get up. So you do. You piss. You get back into bed. And there is no way, on this earth, you can find the comfy spot you were in, ever ever again. Not possible.

hahaha thats always a bitch! i always have some urgent thing to do as soon as im about to sleep. and then once i do it im completely awake.

insomia is bittersweet.
  • Options
    Sleep would feel FANTASTIC right now. Meh. Wish my final year was over :(
  • Options
    I'm not as tired as I should be ... I'll be half-awake all tomorrow :(
  • Options
    im more tired than i should be. its only 5 PM, and i still need to study for my mid-terms, get my books back together, start up a new load of laundry. put away the load thats about to finish.

but im gunna pass out before i get a chance to finish this, especially while studying
  • Options
    i could really do with a sleep...

ive been smoking copious amounts of weed and now want to crawl to my lovely soft pillows get in naked and just sink in

however its my best mates birthday tomorrow ( ie stroke of midnight tonight in 24 mins), and i promised id text her at midnight...

i dont think i can hold out that long...
  • Options
    Sleep is good.. so knackered right now.. been burning the candle at both ends far too much in work and out of it... don't think i've had/have a free night this entire week til sunday :(

I am officially going to turn into a hermit next week for my own good.
  • Options
    I really want sleep now. I've been like this all week. All I want to do is sleep but always wake up at stupid o'clock in the morning.]