Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Official Good Luck HMFC Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Champions League 3rs Round Draw has paired us against AEK Athens if we get through. Which with a 3-0 lead of Brijeg, I think we should :thumb:

Great draw, absolutely delighted. It'll be tough, but it's winnable.
  • Options
    Champions League 3rs Round Draw has paired us against AEK Athens if we get through. Which with a 3-0 lead of Brijeg, I think we should :thumb:

Great draw, absolutely delighted. It'll be tough, but it's winnable.

Still pretty tough draw, but better than AC Milan anyway.

Liverpool have to go to Israel :lol: though they'll probably bleat to Uefa and get it moved.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Still pretty tough draw, but better than AC Milan anyway.

Liverpool have to go to Israel :lol: though they'll probably bleat to Uefa and get it moved.

Aye I heard on Sky Sports News it'll probably get played in Cyprus.

I'm still confident about the draw though, especially now we've signed Pinilla. He's the type of forward we need. Badly.
  • Options
    But aye, we are nevcer going to agree, and aye, I am enjoying it while it lasts :)

Well, I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted :D

1-0 to the Aberdeen, boos ringing out round Tynecastle at the end! In the likely event that Rangers don't beat Celtic tomorrow, we're clear in second with a home game againts the Govan filth next week :thumb:

Apparently there was a guy in our end dressed as a clown with a "I"m here about the job" sign :lol: