Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Teenage Mums ~ Any out there?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
I'm new to the site, im 17 and have a 8 and a half month old beautiful baby girl, wondering if theres any other yung'uns i can chat to?
NO HATERS O)N THIS THREAD!!!!!

xXx

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    dem h8rs!
  • Options
    There's a few young mums and dads on the boards, but I'll let them introduce themselves to you. Probably better in Anything Goes than Sex though so I'll shift this thread over there.
  • Options
    Yes and all those comments are SO helpful :rolleyes:.

Hi and welcome to the boards :wave: I'm not a mum myself but there's lots of mummies and daddies about on the board, teenage and not. :)
  • Options
    Hi
    I'm new to the site, im 17 and have a 8 and a half month old beautiful baby girl, wondering if theres any other yung'uns i can chat to?
    NO HATERS O)N THIS THREAD!!!!!

xXx
    Thats nice, whats her name?

I dont think or see why people would hate it.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    hey, im not a mum either, but i am a god mum...and a proud one at that hehe!

as nikki says there are a few mums around that im sure would love to chat with you.

:)
  • Options
    Hi & welcome to the site.

I was gonna be a young mum but i spent the IVF money on scrathcards :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:

I thought you sold your ovaries and had a sex change???
  • Options
    Wow. It seems Nazi's took over the moderation team since I was last here.
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote:
    Wow. It seems Nazi's took over the moderation team since I was last here.

why's that?
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    why's that?

Cause 2 posts were deleted, one by Kiezo and one by me, simply nodding in agreement so a statement, and a statement that was in no way aggressive.

Hi & welcome to the site btw :) Sure if you dont find other young mums to talk to other parents will have a chit chat with you.
  • Options
    im not a teenager (by any stretch of the imagination), but i have a 5 year old boy and another one on the way
  • Options
    Im a teenager at heart (:p) and have a 1 year old little girl :)
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    I thought you sold your ovaries and had a sex change???

:D
  • Options
    edn1 wrote:
    Cause 2 posts were deleted, one by Kiezo and one by me, simply nodding in agreement so a statement, and a statement that was in no way aggressive.

And a couple more by me and Knee High Stripey Socks because, shock horror, hers mentioned the original post.
  • Options
    Get real Kiezo, your comments weren't helpful or friendly - and were unnecessary here. You want to leave the thread to the OP rather than making it about you?
  • Options
    I found out my mate is pregnant. She is only 17, she would make a good mum imo.
  • Options
    So yeah then. Any teenage mums?

To the OP, I think you'll find that the people on this website aren't judgemental at all, and there are plenty of people who will be able to help you with any issues that you might want help with. There's quite a few (yummy) mums on here. And if you don't need any help, it's just a fun place to hang out and chat to different people, so stick around. :thumb:
  • Options
    there was 1 here who's same age as me, she's not been around for ages now but she would have had her baby by now if it went well
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    there was 1 here who's same age as me, she's not been around for ages now but she would have had her baby by now if it went well
    Who who who? :D
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Get real Kiezo, your comments weren't helpful or friendly - and were unnecessary here. You want to leave the thread to the OP rather than making it about you?

Be more biased please. The bias level in this thread from you just ISN'T QUITE HIGH ENOUGH. Take a look at the thread, noone has actually helped the OP (ie, gave her what she was asking for). My comment was about as unfriendly as JsT's, a comment which you left - both of which were just a bit of facetious playing around. As for trying to make this thread about me; this only started when you unfairly deleted a bunch of posts.

Christ, people complain the UK is becoming a nanny state; our websites are worse.
  • Options
    I cant see whats the matter with the op's post? Whats the arguing about?
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    I cant see whats the matter with the op's post? Whats the arguing about?

Nothing's the matter with the OP's post :p You can't see what the "arguing" is about because the posts in question were deleted, none of which were offensive/unfriendly/whatever.

I guess when we use message boards we need to be at a constant level of sickly sweet, never daring to make playful comments incase the mods think we might possibly maybe offend someone. Oh well.
  • Options
    Oh right. lol
  • Options
    I'm not a teenage mum, there aren't really many around these parts that I'm aware of but there are non-teenage mums and then maybe some more will join as a result of your post eh ;)

It's probably better to just join in posting on topics of your interest, or starting specific threads about specifics issues or problems or whatever, I think you'll get more meaningful response that way. If you haven't done so already then why not post in the Introduce Yourself forum?

The the bickering is very enjoyable though I must say... :thumb: and now I am wondering what the deleted post said...
  • Options
    Difference is Kiezo, you have a reputation for being insulting and agressive and JST doesn't. Don't forget you've got absolutely no warnings left - so return to your embarressing and unpleasant flaming of new users and you'll be banned in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Difference is Kiezo, you have a reputation for being insulting and agressive and JST doesn't.

Yes he does. He once said I had bigger tits than him. If that's not insulting I don't know what is.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Difference is Kiezo, you have a reputation for being insulting and agressive and JST doesn't. Don't forget you've got absolutely no warnings left - so return to your embarressing and unpleasant flaming of new users and you'll be banned in a heartbeat.

Sorry, what? I've not used this site for around a year, I come back, post a little with aaabsolutely no flaming, and you start? The post in question was in no way hostile and you know it, just banter. If it was intended to be hostile, it would have been somewhat evident.

Just a little footnote, I was never one to flame new users. Only the idiots who spammed pointless posts in those godawful bar threads.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    The the bickering is very enjoyable though I must say... :thumb: and now I am wondering what the deleted post said...
    it was rather funny in a kiezo way. i quoted it but that got deleted. my posts got delted from that meet thread too..
  • Options
    Well we'll see if you've changed at all - for now let's leave this thread to get back to the point