Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Teenage Mums ~ Any out there?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't degrade yourself like that Kiez, surely you're smart enough to realise that "scared" wasn't literal.

Tragically degrading myself like that is the only way to properly converse in theads such as these.

Although it's true the word "scared" wasn't in it's literal meaning, if you're mature enough to properly look after a child, you're mature enough to take a bit of lighthearted banter. Ergo, my point still stands.
  • Options
    Hi
    I'm new to the site, im 17 and have a 8 and a half month old beautiful baby girl, wondering if theres any other yung'uns i can chat to?
    NO HATERS O)N THIS THREAD!!!!!

xXx

Hi & welcome to the site,

I'm not a young mum anymore but I was back in 1997. I had my daughter when I was about to turn 17, so if you wanna chat sometime I'm sure I can relate to you. I'm about to have my 2nd child (nearly 10 years later!) so I've gotta learn all over again. So I may even be asking for your advice! :yes:

Congratulations on becoming a mum btw. :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Kiezo wrote:
    Although it's true the word "scared" wasn't in it's literal meaning, if you're mature enough to properly look after a child, you're mature enough to take a bit of lighthearted banter. Ergo, my point still stands.
    Yes, of course you are. You're mature enough to think "These people are idiots" and not bother anymore.
  • Options
    Hi

no you didnt all scare me away lol!

Yes my angel is called Kealey, i must get some photos on here for you all!

Who said giving birth was a walk in the park?!?! ~ Kealey was 8 pound 2!!
    And because a was only a size 8-10, (Hence the WAS ~ Not managed to retain my figure again yet!!) the last few weeks to days of my pregnancy were hell! I was a bloody balloon! I couldnt walk to the loo without aching all over!!

xXx
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Nice to see you still here.
  • Options
    lol yup i am..got kealey down pretty early tonight so i got some me time lol x
  • Options
    My mum was a teenage mum if you want to talk about how it feels being the daughter of a young 'un!