Home Drink & Drugs

Psychotic type episode

2

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hahaha, I talk such shit when on pills.

    I was nattering about horse drawn carts and how they were the taxi for the continental man in the 1900s and then about how I preferred Baxters' soup cause they have more of a variety in comparison to Campbells soup all in the same sentence the other night. It's on my mate's phone. Fucking funny as fuck.

    Then one time when I got off the bus I said "Thanks for calling 3, you're through to Rebecca, how can I help?" instead of saying "Cheers driver"

    People just react differently, it's all part and parcel of the Jack and Jill scene, haha.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    isn't it weird how we all seem to have the same experiences on pills... like we all think about work and when we see visuals its usually tribal patterns, animal faces and glasses on people.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote:
    isn't it weird how we all seem to have the same experiences on pills... like we all think about work and when we see visuals its usually tribal patterns, animal faces and glasses on people.

    I know, it's hilarious. I love it when you totally trip, it's brill.

    Although I should cut down, I'm starting to look shit these days. :yuck:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Long gone are my days of going days without sleep and food with only pills and speed to keep me going. Going crazy and doing like 20 pills in a night and a gram of speed, tripping to fuck and forgetting where the fuck I was and what I was saying...every week! Now I try to keep it to once a month and only do about 4 pills each time, although recently I'm starting to pick up my old habbits. I'm only 18 aswell, quite bad really.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yea, it seems like it happens to alot of people really judging by the amount of responses this thread got.

    However, when you see your mate rolling around talking away to herself about taking the bins out at 7am on a sunday morning it's kinda worrying as it never really used to happen to her, it's only started to occur in the past few months and she's been eating pills years.

    We'll just have to see what this weekend will bring about, but i can't see her going off them for good, if she was to go off them then nearly all her friends including myself would have to quit them for good and at this point in time i just don't see myself or my mates doing this.

    Box; I'd say judging from experience it isn't best to eat as many pills as you can as often as you can, however i can't say anything as i done it but the effects certainly do diminish, you still get the effects but their just not quite as good and you have to eat more.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i only take 3 or 4 pills on a night out!

    actually the other week i got drunk and then had 6 pills of 5 different types and i was so fucked i didnt know where i was and i kept forgetting if i'd even taken anything. i weouldn't do that again, i think its stupid getting too fucked because you can't enjoy your night as much or appreciate the music.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shogun wrote:

    Box; I'd say judging from experience it isn't best to eat as many pills as you can as often as you can, however i can't say anything as i done it but the effects certainly do diminish, you still get the effects but their just not quite as good and you have to eat more.

    Yep, I've had it when I dropped about 4 or 5 pills and felt nothing at all because my tolerance was sooooo high. It's nothing to be proud of, it aint cool and it's a waste of your money.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yea i know what you mean lipsy, i don't usually eat more than 4, however the other week i ate 6 but usually it's only around the 2-4 mark.

    Every once in a while tend to go a bit overboard, most i've ate has been 9 which was stupid, i've seen people eat up to 15 a night which is pointless but this boy had a huge tolerance and used to eat anywhere from 5-10 back to back.

    But sure look where he ended up, he signed himself into a nut house.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    At the risk of sounding like an old duffer, if you are getting this messed up on pills you are putting both your head at risk, and of course you're far more at risk of being robbed or worse.

    The idea of getting so wasted on pills I cant walk or talk just plain doesnt appeal.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote:
    Then he'll snap out of it and be like "Boys, that was wild mad there, I thought I was at work doing the bread". Yeah, no shit man. :rolleyes:

    Haha, I shouldn't laugh at that, but I'd totally piss myself if that was my mate.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Yep, I've had it when I dropped about 4 or 5 pills and felt nothing at all because my tolerance was sooooo high. It's nothing to be proud of, it aint cool and it's a waste of your money.

    I've never got that, always even if i eat one i always get an effect, don't know why, it's just the way it's been.

    Money sometimes doesn't play a factor around here, the dealer is very generous because we've known such a long time and he's a big coke head.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Unfortunately I've never really had any visuals when mashed - only the once when I saw vapour trails of people dancing for about 10 minutes. Was wicked while is lasted!

    I've really cut down recently, but now and again go nuts.

    I do like when you just enter a stream of consciousness that just starts to flow and you're commenting all the way along. I just love the tangents!

    G.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I ate 20 in a night once and that was last summer when my best mate was selling them and would literally just give them out to me when he got all loved up. Seriously it was just like eating actual smarties, I'd ask him for another pill and he'd give me a small handful. I loved it at the time but I soon realised it was fucking stupid because of how fucked my memory was getting, the weight I had lost and how high my tolerance was getting so I went for ages without doing any pills and now it's a once every month, 4 pills in a night thing.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    budda wrote:
    At the risk of sounding like an old duffer, if you are getting this messed up on pills you are putting both your head at risk, and of course you're far more at risk of being robbed or worse.

    The idea of getting so wasted on pills I cant walk or talk just plain doesnt appeal.

    That's what my friend was worried about, she was saying that if she wasn't with us she doesn't know what might have happened to her, robbed, raped or even worse.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1983 wrote:
    Haha, I shouldn't laugh at that, but I'd totally piss myself if that was my mate.

    Yea, I mean we do find it kind of funny just because it's become something he does. I must admit I'm quite sexist about drugs. When my mate does that, I pay no attention and just laugh it off thinking, there's Connor doing the bread again. But if it was one of my female friends I'd probably be concerned and really try and make her snap out of it :/

    Dunno why I'm like that, but I always have been. I've never minded my male friends getting totally fucked, but have always felt uneasy when I see my female friends like that. For that reason I can understand why Shogun would be concerned about his female friend.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yea, that's the thing. Females can't handle drugs as well as males, well some can, but very few and it's just because it's a female and you might not know what might happen her.

    You sorta have the mentality that your male friends can look after themselves sorta thing but it's different when it's females, don't know why but that's just the way it is.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    budda wrote:
    That's a bad idea, your tolerance will go up and the quality of the high will go down. Keeping it to once a month is ideal.

    I agree, although in some cases once a month can still be too much for some people. And to add to that, we still don't know about any long term damage that can occur from frequent use.

    I've noticed in this thread alot of you should be careful, it seems to easy to go out at the weekend and pills have to be part of it. I remember years back I was exactly the same, and If you are boshing lots of other drugs as well then things can become undesirable physically and mentally.

    And taking crazy amounts is one of the worst things you can do, you have to remember that MDMA and it's close relatives are active at fairly low doses, so it's possible that you can reach the full effects on a low number, not 20+ ;)

    Take it easy guys! :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There seems to be common usage trends among pill users. You start small, then work your way up to stupid amounts, caning every weekend, then it'll suddenly dawn on you that you can't keep it up, and you'll either curb your usage or quit using altogether. This happens so many people I know. People seem to need a period of unsustainable hedonism to make them realise the proper way to use ecstacy.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nash wrote:
    I agree, although in some cases once a month can still be too much for some people. And to add to that, we still don't know about any long term damage that can occur from frequent use.

    Definitely, Shulgin of course suggested that after the 6th use it wasnt worth doing anymore, but I wouldnt go that far.

    MDMA does need to be given a lot of respect, it can be quite dangerous and as you say we really arent sure about what damage is being done.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote:
    There seems to be common usage trends among pill users. You start small, then work your way up to stupid amounts, caning every weekend, then it'll suddenly dawn on you that you can't keep it up, and you'll either curb your usage or quit using altogether. This happens so many people I know. People seem to need a period of unsustainable hedonism to make them realise the proper way to use ecstacy.

    I totally agree.

    As for the whole females on drugs thing, yeah if my male mates go all wierd on pills or whatever we all just have a laugh about it but when my female mates start doing fucked up shit then it becomes scary. I also don't like watching my female friends snorting coke/speed or ripping bongs, it just doesn't seem right somehow.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I agree with the whole calming down on pills but sometimes it's easier said than done, i've calmed down alot in the past while but still take them nearly every weekend, have the odd weekend here and there that i don't take them and when i do take them i don't go over the 3 markish usually.

    I don't see the problem with females snorting coke and speed and the like, why doesn't it seem right pill'ed? They're entilted to as much as males if they want, i know some crazy girls who are mad into their drugs but in general not as much as males.

    I know a couple of girl dealers too but it's nowhere near the amount as males.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shogun wrote:

    I don't see the problem with females snorting coke and speed and the like, why doesn't it seem right pill'ed? They're entilted to as much as males if they want, i know some crazy girls who are mad into their drugs but in general not as much as males.

    I know they are entitled to as much as we are and then there's no reason why they shouldn't, alot of my female friends do all that stuff but it's just I don't know really, kind of the protective instinct in me. I can't really explain what it is and I know it would be unfair of me to say they can't do it, which is why I let them do it, I just don't like watching it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know they are entitled to as much as we are and then there's no reason why they shouldn't, alot of my female friends do all that stuff but it's just I don't know really, kind of the protective instinct in me. I can't really explain what it is and I know it would be unfair of me to say they can't do it, which is why I let them do it, I just don't like watching it.

    Girls and drugs dont go well together atall. I'd never dish out drugs to girlfreinds. I'm already 'weary' sharing out pills to lad's incase something bad happened to 'em. Couldnt hack it.

    Anyone had any bad situations involving drugs? Life threatening turns for the wrost? Forgive for being a morbid cunt...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fuck off! girls can take drugs if they want. we're not going to break ya know :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Box wrote:
    Girls and drugs dont go well together atall. ...
    tut :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know they are entitled to as much as we are and then there's no reason why they shouldn't

    None of us are entitled! Drugs are illegal remember :)
    we're not going to break ya know

    Nah.
    You just start crying about how hard life is and start hurling up everywhere. Seeing a girl cry is a real party killer! :P
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Box wrote:
    Nah.
    You just start crying about how hard life is and start hurling up everywhere. Seeing a girl cry is a real party killer! :P
    are you 15 or something. i remember that what girls used to do when they first started drinking.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote:
    are you 15 or something. i remember that what girls used to do when they first started drinking.

    I was going to say the same
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    are you 15 or something. i remember that what girls used to do when they first started drinking.

    Nope 20.

    Lets face it, most women stay stuck in the moody teens for their entire life anyway :)

    Where abouts in from Manchester you from?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Box wrote:
    Nope 20.

    Lets face it, most women stay stuck in the moody teens for their entire life anyway :)

    Where abouts in from Manchester you from?
    you better hope i don't bump into you on new years day! you little fucker :razz:
Sign In or Register to comment.