Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cocain mixed wit Ketamine...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    K is coming in for chirstmas round here, i'll have to get my hands on some without being drunk.
  • Options
    I like my 'C' but nvr touched K so couldnt tell ~ what "sideways" effects does it do ~ dont know any1 who does it thinkn on...
  • Options
    Ketamine is nothing like cocaine. It's not a common thing for cocaine users to use ketamine if that's what you're getting at. Ketamine is a very powerful dissociative drug (hence the sideways espression), very unlike cocaine.
  • Options
    it makes peoples heads really big and their hands and eyes really small and you lose feeling in your mouth and skin and you can't walk.. just shuffle..

thats my experience of ket anyway :lol:
  • Options
    Very very different drugs in comprassion, there is no way you could compare cocaine to ketamine.

On the cocaine at least you'll talk and have a relatively normal conversation and want to do things, with ketamine it's totally the opposite.
  • Options
    yeh ive done ket quite a few times now and im still unsure as to whether i actually like it. its just some after parties i go to everyone is on it so u just kinda join in
  • Options
    peer pressure, tis a bitch.
  • Options
    well you don't wanna think you're missing out now do you
  • Options
    def not, if there was free k floating about i wouldn't say no.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote:
    I like my 'C' but nvr touched K so couldnt tell ~ what "sideways" effects does it do ~ dont know any1 who does it thinkn on...

Very hard to describe. Small doses are a bit like being pissed, but with more....angles. Large doses are like being Dr Who.
  • Options
    I've never had the chance to try a larger dose but my mate who sniffed quite a bit of it though he was a dog and couldn't understand anything, he thought his younger sister who's 7 was around 20odd when she came into the room after he'd been sniffing it, he said she looked so tall and very large.
  • Options
    I have to say I've never tried Ketamine, will have to give it a go sometime.
    There's this bloke down my local who always snorts a few fatty lines of special K and then walks around doing this wierd dance thing like he's floating with his arms spread out lol.
  • Options
    It affects your perspective a lot. For instance, I once felt so disconnected from the world, I could 'see' in another dimension, and I pulled time and space to the left a bit (like drawing a curtain) to see around the corner and look at what was outside the universe. Unfortunately, it was just kind of black! My mates found it quite funny though.
  • Options
    It affects your perspective a lot. For instance, I once felt so disconnected from the world, I could 'see' in another dimension, and I pulled time and space to the left a bit (like drawing a curtain) to see around the corner and look at what was outside the universe. Unfortunately, it was just kind of black! My mates found it quite funny though.

That sounds fucking cool.
    Blatantly doing some of that this New Years eve.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:

You'll not get those kind of effects all the time. It's all down to your own psychological state at the time and what you make of it yourself. It's not one of these things like ecstacy where you just cane some, and then sit back and enjoy the party buzz. I've seen first-time users totally freak on it because it can be very intense. If you are going to be taking it, I'd suggest you use it in isolation from other substances, especially alcohol.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    If you are going to be taking it, I'd suggest you use it in isolation from other substances, especially alcohol.

If you are trying it for the first time this is an absolute must. It is not something to just throw into the mix.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    don't do too much!

personally i don't know how anyone could do ket in a club. if i do it, im at a chilled out afterparty.

oh and don't look in the mirror either. when i have my eyes look all beady and i look like an alien and i have to tell myself i don't really look like that! :lol:
  • Options
    Yea, if i was to try it again i'd do it on it's own, i tried it with alcohol and pills and then went straight into a club, was bumping into everyone, my mate even near fell down the stairs.

Fucked up stuff.
  • Options
    I was thinking of doing it on New Years Eve after I've hit the clubs or parties and I'm coming down from pills, coke and speed when we all go back to my mates house for a blaze. Is that a good idea?
  • Options
    not really since it'll be your first time trying ket after coming down from e's, coke and speed and more than likely still drunk and puffing away on the grass, why don't you try it a day before new years or something to see what it's like?
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I was thinking of doing it on New Years Eve after I've hit the clubs or parties and I'm coming down from pills, coke and speed when we all go back to my mates house for a blaze. Is that a good idea?

Not unless you really want the likelihood of having a real shit time on it.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:

Its a strong hallucinogenic which a lot of first time users dont like, and it doesnt mix well with other drugs. If you are going to try it, know how strong it is and try a small dose by itself for your first time.
  • Options
    Hmm ok I'll try a little bit a couple of days before News years eve to see what I think.
  • Options
    I'd recommend trying a line just about as long as a 2 pence piece to start out.

That's what I did first time just to guage the effects of the distortion on my senses. I got quite a nice effect from that first time round and it helped me understand what sort of dosage was needed. I didn't really push the limits and delve further into the experience until my 2nd or 3rd time using though.
  • Options
    Ok, cheers for the advice people, I'm quite looking forward to it.
    What's the K-hole like? I know I shouldn't be trying to get to that stage on my first time but for future reference?
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    What's the K-hole like? I know I shouldn't be trying to get to that stage on my first time but for future reference?

Strange, you're best bet is to read a few reports on Erowid.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:

It's different for different people. It's basically another dimension where you lose all sense of reality. It can be very enjoyable if you enjoy being totally dissociated.
  • Options
    Im slightly confused.

I was sold a pill and told it were exacsty. It definatley wasn't. Mates also dropped with me. They told me it were ket. But I was also told it had speed in it. We all expereinced a burning sensation at the back our heads, is this feeling something associated with ket or speed? Cant get to sleep till the same time next day kind'a thing.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    I'd recommend trying a line just about as long as a 2 pence piece to start out.

That's what I did first time just to guage the effects of the distortion on my senses. I got quite a nice effect from that first time round and it helped me understand what sort of dosage was needed. I didn't really push the limits and delve further into the experience until my 2nd or 3rd time using though.
    First time I bought my own (and didn't use someone else's), I divided up a gram into 2 halves, then divided that into 5 lines. So 10 lines of ~100mg. I'd say probably 50mg would be a good starter just to feel the general effects.

It's much better to do a bit less, find out it didn't affect you much, then do more, than to do too much and get fucked and be like "what the fuck is going on?!". The come-on if snorting is about 5mins, although I find this is decreased once I already have some in my system. I wouldn't personally recommend eating it, as it makes me feel nauseous. When first trying it, don't re-dose until you've come down a bit, which should be after at least 30mins or so.

Also, if you can't be arsed with lines you can take a small lump using the corner of a credit card or the very end of a key.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    For me the hole is usually an extremely warped view of the exterior world, where some bits are changed, some disappear and some are exaggerated. I was once in a hole where I could see everything in the room, but it was all completely still and kind of unrealistic like a photograph. Then when I moved a part of my body, a completely random part of the room would move, like one of those puzzles where you move the pieces, but in 3d.

It's really difficult to explain without experiencing it. You might find that in the hole you come to the most amazing and enlightening realisation... and then you come around and completely forget what you were thinking!